ES Recruitment Drive
It's difficult but not impossible, I've only managed to do it a few times. Partly because usually my first foot sweep will work, and if it doesn't I try something else like a half throw. Here are some of my leg combos.
Replay overview:
Tani Otoshi: I initially go for a foot sweep but I suspected that my opponent could suplex me, I adjusted my sweep to a tani otoshi so that I could get both his feet off the ground.
Single Leg Ko Uchi: I kicked his right leg out from under him in, minor inside sweep, while I grabbed his leg and drove him to the ground.
Tomoe Nage: It's not a pure tomoe nage, so spare me the name preaching. I swept him off the ground with a spring kick, then I regained my base and got a leg on his torso so I could use it to toss him over.
Attached Files
Tani Otoshi 1.rpl (38.2 KB, 2 views)
Single Leg Ko Uchi.rpl (41.4 KB, 3 views)
Tomoe Nage.rpl (57.7 KB, 2 views)
Its possible. Situational but possible. I usually find inside trips are easier to combo. I suspect thats Mostly due to less movement required so less variables involved. You would probably find it easier at higher levels. Because counters are more ingrained in the play style so is easier to plan a counter counter. That and new guys will probably die to the first reap. That said if you can combo throws that already use your leg that may be a starting point.
To add on to monkeyishi's words.This is just a demo against a bot but I think the combo of an inside footsweep to ouchi gari would be the easiest. Of course manipulating the sweeping leg is key but you also need to switch the direction of the pecs and chest rotation to get the second attack going as fast as possible.
Attached Files
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Rating on this move. I went into the game with the intentions of doing just this. It was no co-incidence and no improvisation was needed. Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
Truikido.rpl (27.6 KB, 13 views)
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
Rating on this move. I went into the game with the intentions of doing just this. It was no co-incidence and no improvisation was needed. Thanks in advance.

It's called a pancake
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle

pretty sure this has cross over not sure where but somewhere. probably when you're trying to intergrate a new move learnt from tiers.