Ranking
Mike: Everything looked good to me, nice job. Loved the ending.
Santos: Wow. Amazing. It looks like you're on -50 gravity when you want to stay on the ground and -9.82 when you're in the air. 10/10 it sucked ass
-----
I decided to make something somewhat realistic without any edits. So, I shat out this.
Attached Files
wtf.rpl (360.4 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by peep; Jul 9, 2014 at 04:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
previously known as Lopsin
i liked it but it was a meh replay just like the one im about to post :o
Attached Files
-M- Rotate.rpl (415.8 KB, 8 views)
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
I like your stile of spins,but this replay is so strange for me,dat swingthru's and set-ups are kinda weird,and you changing direction of spins too often and that's ruining flow.
Nothing creative in my replay,just aimed kicks :/
Attached Files
+santos - mistrol.rpl (334.2 KB, 24 views)
Vector clan
Proud member of [ORMO] and [CT]
Hey guys, so today I wanted to learn how to sp replay make. Im really bad at it but I think i've made some progress, let me know what you think of this! (I myself am very proud of it, being my first sp replay.)
Also, Santos, I really like how powerful the second kick was, it looked really nice
Attached Files
#BBall-Boom hit.rpl (130.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by BBallStar; Jul 24, 2014 at 08:46 AM.
<BBallStar> I need something funny to happen, Bloom, nows your chance.
<BlooMedia>Icy, carry my seed.
it was a good replay for a first sp one it was rather jittery at points your head and hands were floppy and at some points of the replay you extened your elbows or knees for no reason. and i didn't like how you got the arm dismemberment with your shin.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Escapade- I mainly liked the speed of the replay. You managed to basically keep a nice speed throughout the whole thing which is really cool. The opener was pretty basic but you made it look really cool with your spin to lift uke. The only thing I didn't really like was how you got the dms. Just seemed a bit wierd to me but still pretty cool. Gj on this one.

Something I made recently.
Attached Files
Omega-Sutekei V2.rpl (467.7 KB, 15 views)
|SP||MP|