Originally Posted by Forreign View Post
I appreciate your assistance.

Y-You welcome

"Where's the weeb repellent?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My computer is currently having problems. I've been typing on my Phone this whole time. While I am still able to play Toribash, I can only play offline. My internet cable is connected yet somehow the connection is "unidentified". I can't even go onto my browser, meaning I can't post replays. Hopefully will have the problem sorted out in a couple of days.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
My computer is currently having problems. I've been typing on my Phone this whole time. While I am still able to play Toribash, I can only play offline. My internet cable is connected yet somehow the connection is "unidentified". I can't even go onto my browser, meaning I can't post replays. Hopefully will have the problem sorted out in a couple of days.

get a charger usb, transfer .rpl files on to your phone, then upload them from ya phone, probably works
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
get a charger usb, transfer .rpl files on to your phone, then upload them from ya phone, probably works

Wouldn't you need the toribash software inorder to do so? I believe a .rpl file only has coding for the movement of the Tori, and doesn't actually have the coding for the Tori model itself. (Hence why when you download a .rpl file without tb, it won't have a tb logo)

So I'm guessing that a .rpl is reliant on the toribash software's preset stance and model. So the .rpl file only codes the movement of joints with the already existing code that the software has, it just tinkers it a bit to do the movements. (Without tb, a .rpl file is nothing but useless code) I'm just guessing though, it probably does work and I'm just stupid X)
Last edited by Lotus; Mar 26, 2018 at 01:25 PM.
¿?
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
Wouldn't you need the toribash software inorder to do so? I believe a .rpl file only has coding for the movement of the Tori, and doesn't actually have the coding for the Tori model itself. (Hence why when you download a .rpl file without tb, it won't have a tb logo)

So I'm guessing that a .rpl is reliant on the toribash software's preset stance and model. So the .rpl file only codes the movement of joints with the already existing code that the software has, it just tinkers it a bit to do the movements. (Without tb, a .rpl file is nothing but useless code) I'm just guessing though, it probably does work and I'm just stupid X)

.rpl is pretty much a notepad file that toribash reads. i have all my toribash .rpl files as notepad files, same for mods.

you could upload a document with the coding of a replay and if someone really wants to see it they'll copy the whole thing and put it in a notepad file then into replays folder
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Oh, I just realized what you meant xD

My bad
-----
Reposting this:
Attached Files
[P] Village Among The Rocks.rpl (2.04 MB, 14 views)
rock_parkour_village.tbm (10.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Lotus; Mar 26, 2018 at 11:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
I have two offline parkour replays I'm working on. One is a continuation of an old replay I had stored. Deleted my Toribash (not steam) a while back to save space as I saw no reason to have Steam Toribash and normal Toribash, yet I could not locate the files that were not supposed to be deleted. I believe my replays are still on Toribash though if I re-download it. It only really matters anyway because my tricking and my good parkour replays are there. Still trying to sort out the internet thing though.
Last edited by Forreign; Mar 27, 2018 at 02:31 PM.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
I have two offline parkour replays I'm working on. One is a continuation of an old replay I had stored. Deleted my Toribash (not steam) a while back to save space as I saw no reason to have Steam Toribash and normal Toribash, yet I could not locate the files that were not supposed to be deleted. I believe my replays are still on Toribash though if I re-download it. It only really matters anyway because my tricking and my good parkour replays are there. Still trying to sort out the internet thing though.

*waiting anxiously*
-----
@Frosty: your parkour reminds me the old times, except you don't lose balance often. I see you're trying new things, no? I have never seen moves like between frames 1000 and 800 coming from you.
Spicy moves in the beginning but once you started climbing the wall seemed like you weren't putting any more effort on it (at least you don't start with bullshit after 100 frames like I do). Anyways, I know you can do better after the wall thing, you kind of lost control (which isn't characteristic of you) and you lost all the swing and swag of your flow as well.
Me would tell you to do less "exaggerated" (?) moves. After climbing the wall you spread your legs too much, and you had a really good setup for a trick but your launch wasn't as successful as it could be. If you compare with your launch at frame 930-900, your launch was powerful and the whole thing went sick, so you can try to accomplish it again ;^)
Last edited by Lionet; Apr 1, 2018 at 04:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
*waiting anxiously*
-----
@Frosty: your parkour reminds me the old times, except you don't lose balance often. I see you're trying new things, no? I have never seen moves like between frames 1000 and 800 coming from you.
Spicy moves in the beginning but once you started climbing the wall seemed like you weren't putting any more effort on it (at least you don't start with bullshit after 100 frames like I do). Anyways, I know you can do better after the wall thing, you kind of lost control (which isn't characteristic of you) and you lost all the swing and swag of your flow as well.
Me would tell you to do less "exaggerated" (?) moves. After climbing the wall you spread your legs too much, and you had a really good setup for a trick but your launch wasn't as successful as it could be. If you compare with your launch at frame 930-900, your launch was powerful and the whole thing went sick, so you can try to accomplish it again ;^)

Jesus, you caught me red handed xD
¿?