Ranking
Originally Posted by Weebly View Post
What do you have to offer WAPOW?I i will offer loyalty Skill Trustworthy Activity and dedication to wapow and treat it and everyone in it as family and kjeep it as my top priority all day everyday

What's your favorite mod?Boxshu_Mushu_v3 and ABD

How often do you play?3-4hrs a day or more in weekends

Do you post regularly in forums?Well I do post when it is a must or when it is required other than that i dont

Do you check and respond to your PMs?Always

Tell us about your Toribash experience.I have started Toribash in 2013 as dude1010 , was banned at 2014 due to me pining out in a duel almost 3 times a day which cost me that ban then i took a break from toribash went to studying social life ect. then decided to come back 2016 - 2017 and here i am now better than ever

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other. Will give you my username as soon as we are in contact

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.
Ive taken all this into considerator , Wish me luck and yeah <3

I would vote Nuetral :/
Originally Posted by TheRifter View Post
Hello!! I offer [WAPOW] a new well responding member, also a good influence to other members/players in game. My favorite mod is Boxshu(any versions), But before anyone freaks out, I'm a Okayish playing in aikido. I often play Toribash everyday (2:30pm western / 2:00am western). I don't usually post (i usually dont have a reason) on the forums. But if needed too i am willing to post. I always check/respond to my PMs. My Toribash. For my experience to Toribash, it's a great game, I usually play the game by countering other peoples attack and/or grabbing a part of them and throwing them into the DQ zone. My age is 14, but don't let that bring me down. My hobbies are playing games (video, sports, etc). Sports that i play/like are Soccer and Competitive gaming. My name is Brian but most people call my Junior. My discord is: Lowly Faded Brian#8794 . This will be my ending to my application (sorry if its bad i was nervous) Im happy with what ever answer that i am receiving!

Originally Posted by 2hornsup View Post
Before you auto denies me for my belt pls let me explain, In 2012 I started out and in about 2-3 years I took a break due to not having wifi, I forgot my password and email I used for that acount and I was 2nd dan and since then I became a lot better.

What do you have to offer WAPOW? A pretty skilled player that has a great sense of humor and been playing TB for years now.

What's your favorite mod? My favorite mod is ABD or just regular Aikido. (I know I am pretty lame)

How often do you play? Sence I have no life probably 3 hours daily at a minimum.

Do you post regularly in forums? I don't really post on the forums but I do reply and read the forums daily.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yes, I do check my PMS and if important will respond.

Tell us about your Toribash experience. I first started off in I think 2012 and fell in love with the game and started to like "professional" (By that I mean tournaments, bets, etc).

Originally Posted by Weebly View Post
What do you have to offer WAPOW?I i will offer loyalty Skill Trustworthy Activity and dedication to wapow and treat it and everyone in it as family and kjeep it as my top priority all day everyday

What's your favorite mod?Boxshu_Mushu_v3 and ABD

How often do you play?3-4hrs a day or more in weekends

Do you post regularly in forums?Well I do post when it is a must or when it is required other than that i dont

Do you check and respond to your PMs?Always

Tell us about your Toribash experience.I have started Toribash in 2013 as dude1010 , was banned at 2014 due to me pining out in a duel almost 3 times a day which cost me that ban then i took a break from toribash went to studying social life ect. then decided to come back 2016 - 2017 and here i am now better than ever

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other. Will give you my username as soon as we are in contact

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.
Ive taken all this into considerator , Wish me luck and yeah <3

Denied

You have all been denied, sadly. For the first two applicants "TheRifter" and "2hornsup" I would like more information and detail, you seem nice but I don't have enough to accept you.

For Weebly you have been denied for joining a different clan during discussion of your application.

I thank you for applying, and do not let this push you away from applying again. I hope to see you all in game and on the forums soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hecate View Post
Denied

You have all been denied, sadly. For the first two applicants "TheRifter" and "2hornsup" I would like more information and detail, you seem nice but I don't have enough to accept you.

For Weebly you have been denied for joining a different clan during discussion of your application.

I thank you for applying, and do not let this push you away from applying again. I hope to see you all in game and on the forums soon.

Used to me much harder to get into the clan ;')
Originally Posted by Krulls View Post

WAPOW was created for fun.
We recruit players with good intentions who are polite and respectful. We do not allow harassment of any kind.
Regular play and at least a weekly forum update is required. We do not need dead-weight in our clan!
We are looking for active players who want to join in and have fun.

Post your free-form application in this thread, meaning write it any way you'd like.

Guidelines

Lazy applications will be ignored. Alts/Smurfs will not even be considered. Minimum belt is black belt any applicants below that will be insta-denied.

What do you have to offer WAPOW?

What's your favorite mod?

How often do you play?

Do you post regularly in forums?

Do you check and respond to your PMs?

Tell us about your Toribash experience.

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other.

Don't assume that because you have a friend in the clan you will gain a free pass or easy entrance.

We will usually take a few days to consider and then let you know.

It is very important that you join us in-game and get to know us.
Type /rf (enter) then /sa WAPOW (enter) in your TB client.

Note to everyone that wants to apply to Wapow.

It's not our job to recruit you, it's your job to get recruited. We have one of the best warring teams around, and we're a big family of friends. We won't miss out on you. However, if you think you deserve to be a part of us, it's your job to make sure you fit in. Join our discord, play with us in-game, be generally cool (being banned will get you insta-denied). Making an app is required if one of the Council do not recruit you personally, only to get to know the real you.

/Swepples

Good luck, and welcome to WAPOW!

One last thing, so that we know that you are paying attention.
You must make the very last line in your post:
WAPOW!

1.Skills 2.xspar 3.Almost every day or 2 4.Never did 5.Kinda 6.Yes:P 7.I have it
It would be nice to be in your clan. I has discord:P. I almost always say "gg." I have skills, but not where I want to be, I'm 13,hobby-this game,and I play soccer. WAPOW!

What do you have to offer WAPOW?

My friendship.

What's your favorite mod?

Aikido Big Dojo!

How often do you play?

About once a week or more.

Do you post regularly in forums?

I have not had a reason to post on the forums since vanirgod died, but that does not mean I wont be forum active.

Do you check and respond to your PMs.

yes.

Tell us about your Toribash experience.

I joined febuary last year, and I never stoped playing, sure I took a small break here and there but for the most part toribash never left my mind. Now I am a master belt and I have an ungodly amount of hours.

My clan history is clean. My first clan was (Attack), but I was completely clueless what a clan was at that time. I ended up leaving about a week later because I felt they were inactive. Then I joined a new and good looking clan (Cursed) I stayed in that clan for at least 6 months all the way until I was promoted to leader. At that point the clan had seemed dead, I had a falling out with one of the other leaders MrMiyagy. I took the active members from that clan and we all moved to a new clan of my creation, (VanirGod) That clan is still alive to day and at its apex it was rank 4. I ran that clan basically without help for 8 months. Until about a month ago I was still leader but it felt that school had robbed all my members. I was tired of all the forum work and too lazy to invite more people and so I finally let it die. Now for about the last month I have been clanless.

Another important part of my toribash history are my friends. There are too many too list.

Im 15 and I do nothing.

-Vipercat, aka slimy kitty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

It's fucking huge viper

ACCEPTED

He is fairly skilled and tends to get along with most people.
Can sometimes be annoying, but then again everyone can.
He's fairly well known among WAPEW and has been friends of quite a few of the new and old members.
He didn't add a picture of 9/11 tho so I'm kinda skeptical.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Welp, Here goes. I recently got back from a huge break. So I hope to learn how to get back into the swing of things by joining the Clan. I can offer Some residue skill from my last play and can also offer my Graphical services. My favourite mod? Aikido. Why? I like grabbing. I check and respond to my PMs often. I don't usually browse the form but if you need me you can contact me on discord; [IN] Atlas#3655. My clan history? Raw, Fight Club, Mystic, Sinon and a few more. I'm trying to become more active on TB. My experience during my time playing was that most of the community is great to chill with and can offer a lot of training. It's happy days when I am on TB.

I am 16 and do; Graphic design, Cycling and browse 4Chan.

Need more info? Contact me on Discord.
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.