Toribash
Hello my name is Jacob i'm 14 and i actually used to in Wapow like....a few months ago and i left because....my logic of honestly i don't know what i was thinking then i'm a 3rd dan black belt and i usually play about 6 hours everyday i usually play Abd Boxshu or even twinswords whenever i'm really bored. I Recently started playing toribash again after about a month and a half break and being kicked out of school on my first day for changing the 3 promethean projectors in our first day assembly room to a i'd say mildly inappropriate picture for school hours and also being obnoxious to teachers and getting into a fight over petty reasons. I see no reason as to why i would be an inactive player. Usually i'm a pretty nice person and i try to keep to myself most of the time ingame. I know i contradict myself with how i act in school and ingame but i'm weird and i hope you accept weird.Thank you for reading my application i do appreciate you taking your time to read it and contemplate on whether or not to accept me into wapow.

Shadow's app put in a spoiler to save space

Denied.
First things first, your app is horrible. (Grammar, failure to hit all the points on the first post, etc.)
Two, it seems to me that you've put little to no effort into your app which indicates that you don't really wanna be in WAPOW all that much.
Now, I know what you're saying "I was in WAPOW before already so it shouldn't matter about how bad my app was I want back in!" Well you were only in the clan for about a week and well... That's not very long, I doubt anyone even remembers you to be honest.
One final note, who are you?
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Before you auto denies me for my belt pls let me explain, In 2012 I started out and in about 2-3 years I took a break due to not having wifi, I forgot my password and email I used for that acount and I was 2nd dan and since then I became a lot better.

What do you have to offer WAPOW? A pretty skilled player that has a great sense of humor and been playing TB for years now.

What's your favorite mod? My favorite mod is ABD or just regular Aikido. (I know I am pretty lame)

How often do you play? Sence I have no life probably 3 hours daily at a minimum.

Do you post regularly in forums? I don't really post on the forums but I do reply and read the forums daily.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yes, I do check my PMS and if important will respond.

Tell us about your Toribash experience. I first started off in I think 2012 and fell in love with the game and started to like "professional" (By that I mean tournaments, bets, etc).
Originally Posted by 2hornsup View Post
Before you auto denies me for my belt pls let me explain, In 2012 I started out and in about 2-3 years I took a break due to not having wifi, I forgot my password and email I used for that acount and I was 2nd dan and since then I became a lot better.

What do you have to offer WAPOW? A pretty skilled player that has a great sense of humor and been playing TB for years now.

What's your favorite mod? My favorite mod is ABD or just regular Aikido. (I know I am pretty lame)

How often do you play? Sence I have no life probably 3 hours daily at a minimum.

Do you post regularly in forums? I don't really post on the forums but I do reply and read the forums daily.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yes, I do check my PMS and if important will respond.

Tell us about your Toribash experience. I first started off in I think 2012 and fell in love with the game and started to like "professional" (By that I mean tournaments, bets, etc).

In discussion.
You hit all the needed points.
Belt doesn't really matter here.
None of us really know you so try to find us ingame or in our discord.
After getting to know you we'll decide on whether or not you get in.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Hello!! I offer [WAPOW] a new well responding member, also a good influence to other members/players in game. My favorite mod is Boxshu(any versions), But before anyone freaks out, I'm a Okayish playing in aikido. I often play Toribash everyday (2:30pm western / 2:00am western). I don't usually post (i usually dont have a reason) on the forums. But if needed too i am willing to post. I always check/respond to my PMs. My Toribash. For my experience to Toribash, it's a great game, I usually play the game by countering other peoples attack and/or grabbing a part of them and throwing them into the DQ zone. My age is 14, but don't let that bring me down. My hobbies are playing games (video, sports, etc). Sports that i play/like are Soccer and Competitive gaming. My name is Brian but most people call my Junior. My discord is: Lowly Faded Brian#8794 . This will be my ending to my application (sorry if its bad i was nervous) Im happy with what ever answer that i am receiving!
Dont be a Child - rift
Originally Posted by TheRifter View Post
Hello!! I offer [WAPOW] a new well responding member, also a good influence to other members/players in game. My favorite mod is Boxshu(any versions), But before anyone freaks out, I'm a Okayish playing in aikido. I often play Toribash everyday (2:30pm western / 2:00am western). I don't usually post (i usually dont have a reason) on the forums. But if needed too i am willing to post. I always check/respond to my PMs. My Toribash. For my experience to Toribash, it's a great game, I usually play the game by countering other peoples attack and/or grabbing a part of them and throwing them into the DQ zone. My age is 14, but don't let that bring me down. My hobbies are playing games (video, sports, etc). Sports that i play/like are Soccer and Competitive gaming. My name is Brian but most people call my Junior. My discord is: Lowly Faded Brian#8794 . This will be my ending to my application (sorry if its bad i was nervous) Im happy with what ever answer that i am receiving!

naisu xd
Edit to first app:
If need more info: I live in oregon! (Sorry lol

ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
Should maybe build a post count up. Just a tip.
Last edited by Mikes; Sep 11, 2017 at 05:57 PM.
Dont be a Child - rift
My application
What do you have to offer WAPOW?I i will offer loyalty Skill Trustworthy Activity and dedication to wapow and treat it and everyone in it as family and kjeep it as my top priority all day everyday

What's your favorite mod?Boxshu_Mushu_v3 and ABD

How often do you play?3-4hrs a day or more in weekends

Do you post regularly in forums?Well I do post when it is a must or when it is required other than that i dont

Do you check and respond to your PMs?Always

Tell us about your Toribash experience.I have started Toribash in 2013 as dude1010 , was banned at 2014 due to me pining out in a duel almost 3 times a day which cost me that ban then i took a break from toribash went to studying social life ect. then decided to come back 2016 - 2017 and here i am now better than ever

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other. Will give you my username as soon as we are in contact

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.
Ive taken all this into considerator , Wish me luck and yeah <3