Good day, here I going to post some of my photos, made by my mobile phone

Works.

All that I use
Phone: iPhone 7
Soft: EnlightApp, Snapseed, VSCOcam

CnC are truly welcome!

WIP
Last edited by pushka; Nov 29, 2016 at 07:56 PM. Reason: added new photo
Well the lights and black and white effects are cool, I think you should focus more on the composition of your picture (idk if we can say this in english), like thinking about the lines you want to show before taking the photography.
I think you should try urbex
Your effect and general lighting is amazing also
may I recommend a camera.
When I did photography for a while
I used the cannon eos 5D
its an amazing camera
Thank you guys
I don't know about camera, I like my phone camera and since it not professional it satisfies me
Originally Posted by Vinyl View Post
I think you should focus more on the composition of your picture (idk if we can say this in english), like thinking about the lines you want to show before taking the photography.

I agree with this, you have 3 interesting buildings here that could look great if captured well, the issue here is that either of the photos are quite spot on. Try to think of simplification and exclusion when taking the photography, what do I want to show with taking this image. And after you figure that out you can think about excluding everything you don't want in the image. Let me show you an example using your own photos.

Photo 1: this is probably the best one of these 3 photos, very dark and stylish, but a couple of things are in the way here, like the logo that is cut in the middle, would be better to either include the whole name of the building or leave out the name of the building depending on what you want the message to be. There is a white space on the left side of the building but not on the right, ruining the balance a bit.

Photo 2: again using the rules of simplification and exclusion. Do you really need the cars to be in the photo? do you really need the fence? what are you trying to show in this photo. Looks like the damaged concrete of the walls in this building would tell a cool story, what is the best angle to capture these features?

Photo 3: again damaged cool looking walls, but does the railing belong in this image? maybe better to exclude it? I don't know what happened to the black levels in this image, looks a bit washed out.

The fact that you are using a phone camera doesn't really matter anymore, there are many professional photographers using phone cameras. Of course you might not have all the same options as a camera with several lenses, but you can still get some sweet shots.
Thanks for amazing cnc, Very helpful, really, appreciated
I jus started mobile photography and any cnc would be helpful
New photo
This one looks better to me.
Do you know the rule of thirds?
Well most of your lines are placed correctly, I like that effect you did with the trees

How I see it

Actually I didn't know that, just took photo how I see it
Thanks for that teoretic material and thanks for cnc :)
I like that you appreciate my work :)

put gigantic photos in spoilers -tyzi

I'm very busy now but still making some photos
I wish I had more time
Last edited by TyZi; Jan 5, 2017 at 06:22 AM.
Looks better already, I really like the last one there. Since there are such high amount of details in the buildings you photograph you might want to check out HDR photography, can make your photos quite awesome.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/photogr...e-photography/
Some phones offers HDR as a built in function, I know iphone 7 does in settings->photos->hdr. It looks like you have this effect in your last photo, so you might know this already.

Also rules of photography
http://www.photographymad.com/pages/...position-rules
remember that every rule is ment to be broken, but its nice to have these guides in the back of your head when taking photos.
Last edited by Ezeth; Dec 30, 2016 at 07:27 PM.