ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Art Board Rework
So some time ago the art board and media board merged (at least that's what I've been told), and it doesnt seem to me like the art boards rules ever properly changed to reflect that. This leaves a gray area where it's not entirely clear where to post threads that would traditionally belong in the media board, or whether they're allow in the art board. Especially with threads like this.

The name should probably be changed to like "Art & Media". Tags should be added to reflect to more 'media in general' purpose of the board, and the rules should be updated to reflect the merge.

The wording of the rules in general should be changed tbh even if the two boards didn't merge. Calling montage parodies, and poorly written literature inherently low effort is elitist.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Not sure what to add to this idea as it's a generally level-headed and common sense sort of thing. One more thing that I think would benefit this suggestion is the addition of a [Satire] tag or something similar, which is something you sort of touch on.

(im)

I’m gonna bump this. I’m even willing to do all the work for it.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة