Toribash
Original Post
-=TAB=-
[x]the Toribash Agents Brotherhood

Clans in the alliance of the Brotherhood: 1
Last edited by AgentSS; Jul 31, 2008 at 04:54 PM.
Hector... sorry man but you are like a drone... Get out of my threads without offence. I am not a ToriAgent in the commercial way... You will never understand the meaning of this. So just don't post. We are not interested in you.
O.K. Im not trying to be mean, but is Agent J involved in this? Im only wondering because he seems to have all but vanished. I know kinda bitched when he came back, but it still sorta sucks he if he just up and quit
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Agent J is not a part from our Brotherhood. He is not our agent. I am the only member of the brotherhood who is allowed to introduce himself.
SkySpirit
Originally Posted by AgentSS View Post
Agent J is not a part from our Brotherhood. He is not our agent. I am the only member of the brotherhood who is allowed to introduce himself.
SkySpirit

What do you guys do? Who are you going to inoculate? And in what sense do you use the word?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by AgentSS View Post
SkySpirit

hahahah jesus christ you're gay as shit

you even basically copied that other faggot

that makes you a huge faggot

gay as fuck
[16:59:53] <ParkerM> [04:59] @Rick: [01:59:14 PM] <Edge24> <Siku> [@Rick] [01:58:58 PM] <Edge24> <ParkerM> @Rick: [01:58:35 PM] <Horsepool> [16:58:42] <ParkerM> @Rick: [01:58:00 PM] <Horsepool> [16:57:59] <@Rick> png is perfect quality