Toribash
Original Post
Technical Riddles

Hello there! This little event is made to test your knowledge of technical side of toribash and PC in general, and maybe to make you learn something new in the process.

Each week we are going to post a new technical riddle for you to solve. It can be anything as long as it's related to the game and/or forum. Your goal is tposolve the mystery, sometimes explain why this certain thing doesn't work or works differently than expected. For doing that you will get a small prize depending on how hard the riddle was. You're allowed to ask questions and get answers, but answers will come from a point of person who doesn't know what the problem is. If the riddle doesnt get solved within a week, it goes into unrevealed riddle archive. You can still solve those later for a slightly lower prize.

[SOLVED by Kyle]

[SOLVED by Aiden]

[SOLVED by lethargicKid]

[UNSOLVED]

[SOLVED by Jack]

[SOLVED by Kore]

[SOLVED by Icky]

[UNSOLVED]

Rip

The line is dead.

Art by Tomiiiwhaw
Last edited by AssassinPro; Mar 17, 2017 at 01:10 AM.
golf
this certain thing doesn't work or works differently thank expected. Is that a riddle or typo?
Also that dude lpt8, first it's deactivated and also he isn't doing /lp 0 lpt8 after downloading himself. Do I win?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
That's a typo.
It's not that easy, he got sent Chronos force but he also has one activated.
golf
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
this certain thing doesn't work or works differently thank expected. Is that a riddle or typo?
Also that dude lpt8, first it's deactivated and also he isn't doing /lp 0 lpt8 after downloading himself. Do I win?

it's activated, but no one can download his item.dat, so i'd guess it's server side issue, problem is, what's causing it, there is nothing out of ordinary with his account.
What if he deletes his custom folder?
Saw Powas so I will think more.

Does he have internet connection on his PC? :P
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
What if he deletes his custom folder?
Saw Powas so I will think more.

Does he have internet connection on his PC? :P

Read Scorp's post more carefully
Last edited by AssassinPro; Sep 2, 2016 at 05:01 PM.
golf
Your server cache is full? Like no more physical storage left?
Question, is there physical memory available on the servers?