Toribash
Original Post
[Ct] The Movie Theater (Chick Flicks)

I'm not proud of this banner.

Hello ladies and gentlemen!
Welcome to Catalyst's movie theater!
Here you can talk about the movies you recently watched, the ones you love, the ones you hate, start a debate, everything you want.

Btw, here's the list of all the movies I saw in my entire life.
It's in French but well, you can still see the grades I've given, and here's the list of the movies I want to see.
Anyone wants to recommend me something?

The last movie I saw was It Comes at Night and I was disappointed, the trailer was really good but the movie has too many flaws

Spoiler

Last edited by Vinyl; Jul 19, 2017 at 06:13 PM.
The last movie I saw was the mummy and it was so fucking boring -6/10 ign
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Okay so the last movie I went and saw was a movie called Baby Driver and it was absolutely fantastic. The story is based around organized crime, lose, and romance. The key element to the entire movie is based around music which ties deeply into the main characters backstory.

It's amazing how much extra effort was put into this movie, at first look while music is playing and the main character is driving (his main role) it just looks like your average car chase scene however if you look in the more closely you'll notice lyrics to the songs. Honestly the depth in this movie was amazing

I rate it really highly you should all go see it
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
Okay so the last movie I went and saw was a movie called Baby Driver and it was absolutely fantastic. The story is based around organized crime, lose, and romance. The key element to the entire movie is based around music which ties deeply into the main characters backstory.

It's amazing how much extra effort was put into this movie, at first look while music is playing and the main character is driving (his main role) it just looks like your average car chase scene however if you look in the more closely you'll notice lyrics to the songs. Honestly the depth in this movie was amazing

I rate it really highly you should all go see it

It just got out in France so I hunk I'll see it next week but God, I've been waiting for it for soo long!
Seems awesome! The music seems great and Kevin fucking Spacey. That's all I need.
all time fave movies/series

trainspotting/ trainspotting 2

pretty graphic at times, but my fave movies of all time. Highly recommend
Surprisingly I still haven't seen the second one!
But yeah, I really liked the first one, Ewan McGregor is quite incredible.
I saw Okja, the Netflix movie by Bong Joon Ho (I may spell it wrong) and it was pretty cool, he's starting to create his own style (which is surprisingly close to Tim Burton's sometimes), which is great. Okja was his second American movie after the Snowpiercer (go see it if you haven't, it's incredible), which was also featuring Tilda Swinton which is probably my favorite actress of all time.
I think I preffered the Snowpiercer to Okja though, because Okja is kind of judging the spectator, saying "LOOK YOU EAT MEAT YOU'RE MONSTERS" during the whole movie, I mean yeah, the way animals are treated is wrong but the way he says it to the spectator is really arrogant I think, the vegans in the movie are all heroes without any flaws while the mean animals eaters are destroying the world.
I wrote this at once and I'm too lazy to read it again so I guess it's gonna be messy but well
Fun fact me and sub are tiny loud abnoxious fan girls of pirates of the Caribbean! Arrrggggggh
my fave movies are
Fast and the furious series
Transformers
Lord of the rings trilogy
Starwars trilogy
Deadpool
Batman the dark knight rises
Pirates of the Caribbean
I still take texture requests for usd
My favourite movies are:
Django unchained
Pulp fiction
Hot fuzz
This is the end
The worlds end
Scott Pilgrim vs the world
Inglorious bastards
The hateful eight

Quentin Tarantino and Edgar wright are the best directors imo

The most recent movie I watched was Kizumonogatari I: Tekketsu-hen and
Kizumonogatari II: Nekketsu-hen. wud recommend 8/10
Perfect movie to watch high.
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
Fun fact me and sub are tiny loud abnoxious fan girls of pirates of the Caribbean! Arrrggggggh
my fave movies are
Fast and the furious series
Transformers
Lord of the rings trilogy
Starwars trilogy
Deadpool
Batman the dark knight rises
Pirates of the Caribbean

Mmh, the first Pirates of the Caribbean were great but the last one was soo bad. I mean I wasn't expecting something great but still, they're trying to recreate the old characters but you can feel it's just copies of the real ones. It was kind of sad actually.

Originally Posted by oscar100 View Post
My favourite movies are:
Django unchained
Pulp fiction
Hot fuzz
This is the end
The worlds end
Scott Pilgrim vs the world
Inglorious bastards
The hateful eight

Quentin Tarantino and Edgar wright are the best directors imo

The most recent movie I watched was Kizumonogatari I: Tekketsu-hen and
Kizumonogatari II: Nekketsu-hen. wud recommend 8/10
Perfect movie to watch high.

Tarantino 4 lyf
Give this thread a lil bump like lil pump

Latest movie I saw was a GI Joe idk which one but it was amazing , I saw it literally 3 minutes ago.

My favourites tho ,

Lets be cops
Chappi
Hobbit - all of them
Starwars - all of them
Spiderman Homecoming
Deadpool

Just damn , but I really recommend Lets Be Cops actually so fucking funny