Toribash
My Application For Obey!!!
SUH DUDE!!

Xaron88 is here to leave a badass application that'll blow your mind! So sit back and relax, because this is going to be one hell of a ride!

Let's start about who I am:

My names AJ, I'm a 23 year old Texan(that get a gun with every kids meal) that's married to his beautiful wife for about 5 years now and has 2 beautiful daughters(my oldest is 3 and my youngest is almost a year old)! I was born in Jacksonville, North Carolina, but was adopted when I was 3 weeks old and was taken to Northern Texas. I few times in my life I've gotten in contact with my biological mother, but as for my father all I know is that he is a Navy Seal. When I was in the 5th grade I found out I have a sister not much younger than me, and now at the age of 23 I'm starting to get back in contact with my biological family. I found out my biological fathers name and who he is. Apparently he's married to a Colonel's daughter and has a family of his own. My wife wants me to at least get a hold of him, but he's moved on, so I'll leave him be.

I work night shift for the local newspaper making the newspapers for the local and surrounding areas, so I have a lot of free-time during the day to browse the ToriBash forums and have tons of game time. In the next 5 years I'm planning to enlist in the Marines, just as 3 of my older brothers did back in the 80's. They served in Desert Storm, being stationed in Okinawa, Japan. They retired after serving 15 years to come home to see I was adopted. I have 4 older brothers and 1 biological sister. Since I was the youngest, I was very spoiled by my older brother and new parents. I'm very grateful to be where I am, because who knows where or what I'd being doing if my father stuck around and my mom kept me.

Anyways, lets go to my favorite food is Chicken Alfredo or Swiss Subs. occasionally I'd like to fire up my grill and make some mean ham burgers or ribeye steaks! My favorite drink is Jack Daniels mixed with Coke-a-Cola or Root Beer(its gotta be A&W). I love to watch Anime and Youtube, my favorite Animes are DBZ, Bleach, Naruto, and Death Note. My Favorite Youtuber's are JackSepticEye, Markiplier, DOSEofFOUSEY, RomanAtwoodVlogs, and GoodMythicalMorning. I love to play Football and Soccer on my days off, which are on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Skills in game:

I'm a 6th Dan Black Belt with over 6k Qi and I love playing the mods; Aikido, ABD, Grappling, and TK. I favor ABD and Aikido more, because of the skill needed to beat every opponent, where every movement you make can cost you a win. I'm very willing to prove my skills, if need be. I hope to catch y'all in game some time so y'all can get a feel of what I can do. You can also get a hold of me through Skype, Team Speak, and Steam. Once I'm in the clan Ill have no problem with giving any information out that’s required! I'm highly active on every platform! I usually play fairly unless I get lifted, shoveled, or suplex'd, I usually like to keep my fights a challenge, putting myself in risky situations to see if I can counter and get out. I've tried Parkour and Sparring, I feel I'm pretty decent with them, I never really tried to hard at them though. From time to time I like to play the RealToriBoxing, it’s a pretty fun mod once you get used to it!

I guess you're wondering why I chose this clan:

I've been searching around for a close permanent clan, that I can make some bonds with and eventually become someone you can trust and be important. I have played with many members on this clan in-game and enjoy how you all get along with one another and it feels like a family. I've seen many clans that claim to be close, but once you join it's all drama. With Obey, with the people I met, seems like I could get along easily with. Some of the coolest guys I've played with(Trestet, Hattersin, Zack, and Jedi) are already close friends of mine, which makes wanting to join a lot more comfortable for me. Most of you guys seem around my age group, which I love the most, for me it seems that there can be an easier connection for people that are around my age group. Anyone who I haven't met, I would love a chance to get to know you, and hopefully become close friends.

Clan history:

I have been in 2 previous clans; [Nitro] and [Luck], they are a really good resource for a background check! In [Nitro] I ranked up to a LT and was recommended to join their clan by 2 of their high ranked players, BlackDragan and Tjex. I was in Nitro for a few months, until the clan started to quickly fall apart, one being that Zack left, and the other is Day wanting to make the clan into a multi-game clan. I was also recommended by [Luck] to join theirs as well, by the leader himself. I left [Luck] because I their clan wasn't as active(at the time) as I expected, only a hand full of members were on when I was. Both leaders of these clans know me well and will be the best to talk to about me and how I am as a member. I did have a clan waaayyy back in the day with Slycooper, but I forgot the name.

My history in ToriBash:

I've been playing for about 8 years, I got some heavy infractions back when I was 14-15 years old, but I am no longer the person who I was back then. It's been 8 years, a lot of things change in that amount of time. Some say your past always haunts you, I hope it doesn't in this situation lmao!!! I have nothing to hide y'all are free to ask all the questions you wish!

I'm a pretty awesome guy you should to get to know me, I know many people in Obey and think we can have a good connection I'm looking forward to hearing a response and talk about anything I need to add. I had a fun time making this app and I'd like to give this clan a try, if not accepted, I completely understand and I thank you for your time with reading my application. I will do the better in my next application, so I guarantee I won't disappoint you a second time. I hope to try again in a future time to see where it leads. I hope you all have a great day/night!!

Check out my Replays below! These are some of my favorite ones, give it a click and see what you think! I tried my best to put my favorites of different mods so you'll be able to have a little taste of everything.
Attached Files
RAPEDEDED.rpl (66.2 KB, 6 views)
why i hate being ignored.rpl (57.5 KB, 8 views)
REKTEDEDEED.rpl (49.2 KB, 5 views)
Amazing Save.rpl (68.7 KB, 5 views)
Get Good.rpl (43.8 KB, 4 views)
Parrot
Texas isn't as cool as SC B)
Under discussion

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
LMAO! With the bi-polar weather we got going on, I'm sure it is XD

Thanks for the feedback bro, hope to hear from y'all soon! <3
Parrot
Well, hello Obey, you’ve probably all heard of the story that caused the Toribash clan Nitro to fall apart right? I’m guessing you have, but let’s not talk about that right now in this hooking paragraph, I’m here to create a recruitment application. I’ll talk about myself briefly then I’m going to get right into Toribash, a background is important to judge a person.

My in game name is Carnivorax, as you can obviously tell from the person who is posting this, I am often called by the short name of Carni, which I am perfectly fine with, and honestly preferably be called by that. My real name is Adrian and I’m currently 14 years of age, I live in Hong Kong SAR, China, an international trade city, it is located in the time zone of (GMT+8) (Used square brackets because normal brackets create an emoji). I’m studying in a grade level of Year 8, being able to speak fluently in Cantonese, Mandarin and English, with English being my most spoken language, deemed rare as a Chinese being able to speak English fluently. I have Teamspeak, Skype or rather just have a large variety of ways that I can be contacted, I personally don’t talk a lot while on Skype, even though I enjoy doing so, but there are some personal reasons that don’t allow me to.

I have only been in 2 clans overall in my life of Toribash, with the first clan I have ever joined being (Agility), which I chose to quit the clan about a week after I joined, when I found out that the Leader has left unexpectedly without any notice. The most recent clan I was in was Nitro, in which Zack has left as well due to the amount of work he has to endure; I’ve been in Nitro for 11 months, and it was a family that I had back there, when Zack left, I understood that he couldn’t take up the responsibility as being a leader, and after seeing BlackDragan, a good friend of mine has left. I decided to leave anyway because there was nothing back in Nitro for me, multi-game clans don’t work with me and barely anyone is active, at least there are more friends here I can talk to while Nitro is just a empty wasteland with nothing for me to pursue as a goal. The thing I want people to get here is, I like responsible leaders and active players, Obey has been going at a good progress right now, and I feel like this is going to feel like Nitro when it was still in it’s prime.

I enjoy reading about Astronomy and Botany in my free time and I also enjoy Photo editing. My talents of Photo editing are limited within Photoshop, so I take advantage of that and I created my own Toribash textures to earn Toricredits, after around 4 months of endless wandering within texture making, I found my profession at making tribal textures, which I found enjoyable at making.

Alright, enough about my life, let’s move on. I started playing Toribash on January 2015, and through that I have took a 2 month break through December to February, I used to be a great Boxshu player, winning at a maximum of 5 Boxshu tournaments in a day, but that was what I used to be, just small break and I have almost completely forgot how to play Boxshu. I started to pursue the goal of getting even better at Aikido by playing ABD and joining Aikido tournaments, most of the time I manage to counter moves and I put myself in hazardous positions without intending to, and end up winning. I found out that I am a fair player when it comes to Judo tournaments, being able to dismember the opponent continuously to cause them to lose. I enjoy sparring from time to time but tricking has been a difficulty for me and I have been practicing, I personally despise parkour, because of losing the replays that I have saved, and with my partner leaving during the middle of the game. However with that said, it doesn’t mean I hate tricking or single player replay making, replay hacking has also been something I am trying to master. Seeing me as a black belt I actually play a lot, probably because I spend too much time playing Tournaments and opening private rooms to play Aikido with friends. I am an intrigued player committed and confident that I’ll be able to get into Obey.

With Obey already being up for at least 3 years, I’m confident it will be running way better than Nitro is right now, Obey is focused onto Toribash and isn’t a Multi-game clan. Although I hate to be oblivious, I wish to play Toribash more with active players. As I come from China, my English isn’t very good, but I’ll be able to communicate mostly using chat. I’m just a white belt who never gave up.

(All the replays apart from #CarniDecap-27.rpl were all made especially for this clan application, cause... Why not?)

As I said earlier I enjoy making tribal textures, here is one that got requested to me by Darkonix and I am still trying to finish it. Just wanted to show my artwork anyway, but I don't intend to be a braggart.

Artwork

Attached Files
#CarniCombo-2.rpl (110.5 KB, 3 views)
#CarniEpic-1.rpl (195.2 KB, 4 views)
#0#CarniSpar-Final.rpl (311.5 KB, 4 views)
#CarniDecap-27.rpl (63.6 KB, 3 views)
Nice
All under discussion
Last edited by Hattersin; Apr 20, 2016 at 08:17 PM. Reason: <3

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Hello Obey,

My name is Jared, I live in new jersey. I've been playing Toribash for 2 years and I love most of the community.I am 15 years old and I am currently in sophomore year(10th grade). I love to debate on different topics, if I know them if I don't I'll just listen to what you have to say. I have been in a variety of clans including the following: [Ct],(Ne),[Aeon],(J).

I play a variety of mods as well including the following: Lenshu3ng, ABD, a little of wushu and boxshu, I also love playing greykido. I want to be in obey because you guys are absolutely hilarious. I'm always active though I do play baseball and I'm much more busy. But i'm always on skype and the forums. I do have a few friends in obey and I plan on making more in or out of obey. I play a variety of games, such as csgo, league of legends and I do play multiple console games. If you ever want to play toribash pm me or message me on skype I'll play anything . My GMT is -5. I also love to read novels, and in school i'm usually always reading.I have never been banned on toribash on any account.However I have had my account compromised.I'm a very nice person and I love to talk about random shit on a daily basis.

Out of the clans I have posted the one I spent most of my time was new era, I was in it for about 8-9 months. It was really fun, however towards the end it was dying and people were leaving left and right.So I left and a week later I met calamity and he talked me into joining Ct. I stayed in ct for a month and it just got really inactive and i left that clan. Then I made an app for jolt and joined that clan. It was more of a family clan nothing too competitive. I enjoyed my stay there as well.
Ok, thanks for reading my app hope you enjoyed it.

replays below
Attached Files
fqioegh.rpl (58.0 KB, 2 views)
PLIT.rpl (49.6 KB, 2 views)
SPLIT.rpl (41.6 KB, 2 views)
FUCKED IN ERTH.rpl (112.9 KB, 4 views)
erbnnbbb.rpl (90.5 KB, 2 views)
This game is Dead
Hi Obey! Grim suggested I apply and I've been scouting obey for a while now, so here I am.

First off, my name is Chris and I am 16 years old. My GMT is -6 and I live in Mississippi (yeah im a redneck so what)

About me

Well as I said above my name is Chris and i'm 16 years old. I live in a small town and live a pretty standard life. Before I say this, I know someone will say "Oh all he wants is sympathy". I am in a wheelchair due to Muscular Dystrophy. It's not as bad as it seems because I get to pop wheelies 24/7. I love to watch football (both types) and I'm into baseball as well. I also love to catch catfish because they are tastiest fish on this earth! I do have a job. I work at a moving warehouse. I move large crates and various expensive items and big boxes. It can be pretty fun at times because some of my best friends work there.

Toribash History

Well I got this game around (4?) years ago. I found TB through youtube and I instantly fell in-love with it. I have had 2 main accounts. This one you see now and an old one named Bulldogboy. Some of the Past clans that I consider actual clans are: Ne, le (where i met grim <3), Monk, TLDR/i, and Vibe. I know a few people in this Clan. To name some: Nate, Hide, Grim, imaSlayaa, Chazer, Granby, Hattersin (talked to him a bit), Jedi and I cant wait to get to know they rest of you guys!.

Some the of mods I enjoy/are good at

I'd say i'm pretty good at all aikido mods. I am also good at lenshu3ng, rkmma, wushu, and brushu. I did a bit of TK back in the day and I also did some judofrac.
I also love making replays and I am in ORMO (yeah im bragging a little bit sorry ). I will pretty much play any mod once and if I like it ill continue to play it. Oh an I also spar a bit

I think that about covers it. I can't wait to get to know you guys! Thank you for reading my Application. Replays are down below!
Attached Files
[Static]Offensive plays.rpl (90.6 KB, 4 views)
[Static]Comeback practice.rpl (88.8 KB, 3 views)
[S]Spar with chazer final.rpl (473.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Static; Apr 21, 2016 at 12:50 AM.
Static denied.
-----
nah not really, you're under discussion
Last edited by Risk; Apr 21, 2016 at 12:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o/
Can that be added to the book of records for fasted denial? If so I'll take my prize now please
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Can that be added to the book of records for fasted denial? If so I'll take my prize now please

That was the point tbh

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة