ES Recruitment Drive
if there was a list of people that cared id prob be lower that average if not the lowest on that list
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
We had a good testing session yesterday and i would like you to get started on Tiers asap.

Especially u should start drilling the turnover in qa. In you skill test noticed you had a hard time countering leg grabs.
On more than one instance you could have un-grabbed and posted your hand on the ground. I always prioritize defense over offense.

That reminded me.. I forgot to put my app to the tier 1 xd.. I did the replays about a.. month ago? My pc have been gone for a month now and I lost the replays xD the replays were cool :< I did the last move on Rouxster I believe and had to apply shortly after but.. idk what happend lol
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
I agree with ponzo. There's nothing better than a heated debate. It shows who really cares about the org.

didn't you say you were done?!?!?!
i'm personally done with the subject.

WAAAAA?!

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Regardless, it's up to Aquita at this point. I think Free form applications are the best to show effort and commitment.

But I see why regular ones are good too.

I mean, state what info is needed, and tell them they can do free form meaning they can add whatever

It's not really up to Aquita at this point, I care about what all of you have to say that's why I haven't shut down this conversation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I can't tell whether we are still discussing whether or not to in game test or just to rework the application system.

I'd like both to be looked at tbh.