Ranking
Man that costume is so hilarious i love how it's kind of cutesy evil. Song's allright I guess

Reminded me of this
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
is this a fucking opera ?its pretty wierd
didn't really get the video though
I don't know what could possibly make you think it's an opera. It's a music video.
Pretty sure the video is about mocking the church and promoting satanism. I love it for its weirdness.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Well.. it's not an opera but very theatrical.. I like it as well he has a great bass in his voice.

Due to my job as a distributor for classical music I went to rotterdam to the Classical : NEXT last week.. it's a congress for artists, labels and distributors. It was a great time and we made some good connections.
One of our labels we already working with has a great new release with a young quartet calls Nevermind. I love how they play their instruments and how they play together..

Very good, tell me if you/they release their stuff where I can buy it. Preferably bandcamp if you can push things in that direction.
It's fun to see these indie classical musicians upload their stuff (bandcamp has a section for classical music). I think it's a huge step forward for classical music and against the elitism that surrounds it. Also makes it easier for someone with an interesting interpretation to get it out there.
I'm really skeptical towards labels and third-party music businesses in general because of the huge fees some take for the artists work. It's good to see indie music balancing that.

Here's something I like:
Music from Versaille during this time is very inspiring. Lully is also one of my favorite composers of this epoch.

I do understand that you are skeptical about third-partys and labels. But I think it's a problem especialy with the big labels like Warner, Sony, Universal, etc.
i need help getting back into classical again
i used to have a bunch of cds with works by the really known composers like bach and mahler, but i dont enjoy these anymore

what would you recommend to me if i said that i liked Ballard's Katcina Dances and Bartok's Music for Strings, Percussion and Celesta?
oh yeah