Ranking
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Toon is worse than hitler

Worse than hitler

Fixed.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just landed my first ever penta kill It was in ARAM though, but still, it felt pretty good.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I just bought Twisted-fate any tips on builds for him?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

rune build :
damages and attack speed and power in AP
you use the w to restore your mana and the blue is essentially for the CD buff.

stuff build :
i like to stuff him with some life steal and AP.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Originally Posted by kball View Post

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
If anyone is still wondering, here's the hybrid tf guide made with the tips sensei toon is giving us!

Go and kill the enemies in a nukin' motion.

best build you'll ever see.

try it, approved by the master toon itself

post screenshots when you're done, ty.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
If anyone is still wondering, here's the hybrid tf guide made with the tips sensei toon is giving us!

Go and kill the enemies in a nukin' motion.

Originally Posted by kball View Post

best build you'll ever see.

try it, approved by the master toon itself

post screenshots when you're done, ty.

That hybrid is useless. He has no real attack speed.

Go TF Hybrid below.
Beserker Greaves, Malady,Black Cleaver, Guins Blade, Rabadon, infinity Edge.

Its the best Hybrid build ever fools.
It even nukes Tanks.
Also I got my first penta 2 days ago, ( Not in match history any more :S )
With vayne, She is really over powered late game .. :s
they're whole team was camping bot and my support sona was terrrible so I decided to ask my team if they could alll defend bot and I could farm mid / top, they agreed (omg had a nice team for once \o/, by this I mean nice and good, I only ever get a team one or the other ) , So yeah they agreed and Iw as amazed that the team actually listened and Didn't force a stupid 4v5 without me and they kept they're cool, harrassed and defended bot, ANYWAY I got farmed baught my ie, pd, lw, bl and the next fight was on so I destoryed all of them in literally seconds and then i thought i was done for as malzahar (the last one left) was under his turret with 3 quarters hp and his ulti up, But I was like fuck it. So I tumbled and just clicked on that mofo so many times he only just got his litte purple pool of shit down when he was dead , then sadly i died :S BUT SEXY ANNOUCER WAS LIKE PPPPPPP-- EEEEEEEE-- NNNNNNN-- TTTTTTTTTTTT- AAAAAAAAAAA KKKKKKKKK- IIIIIIIIIIIII- LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Also I got my first penta 2 days ago, ( Not in match history any more :S )
With vayne, She is really over powered late game .. :s
they're whole team was camping bot and my support sona was terrrible so I decided to ask my team if they could alll defend bot and I could farm mid / top, they agreed (omg had a nice team for once \o/, by this I mean nice and good, I only ever get a team one or the other ) , So yeah they agreed and Iw as amazed that the team actually listened and Didn't force a stupid 4v5 without me and they kept they're cool, harrassed and defended bot, ANYWAY I got farmed baught my ie, pd, lw, bl and the next fight was on so I destoryed all of them in literally seconds and then i thought i was done for as malzahar (the last one left) was under his turret with 3 quarters hp and his ulti up, But I was like fuck it. So I tumbled and just clicked on that mofo so many times he only just got his litte purple pool of shit down when he was dead , then sadly i died :S BUT SEXY ANNOUCER WAS LIKE PPPPPPP-- EEEEEEEE-- NNNNNNN-- TTTTTTTTTTTT- AAAAAAAAAAA KKKKKKKKK- IIIIIIIIIIIII- LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

-----
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Just landed my first ever penta kill It was in ARAM though, but still, it felt pretty good.

Last edited by Saint; Nov 6, 2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump