New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
I already have ryze, and I think malzahar can land some mean hits, but I prefer one of the four I chose.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I don't play AP mids, but I know how to counter them if that helps?
;p
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Right, so I figured out I play best as an AP mid. And now, I get the pleasure of picking which AP mid champ I should buy next, and I'm stuck between a crap ton of choices, could anyone help me out?

I'm thinking of buying these ones : Brand, Diana, Ahri, Xerath.
Which one should I get first?

ahri is fun to play and really powerfull.Brand is bit low in deplacementsbut has a really good burst a and usefull passive in early (you can double ignite :
His passive deal sup dommage when a spell hit so you can nicely harrass)
Diana is less fun i found but really good
and whos the fuck is xerath ? >.>

so ej : ahri>Brand>Diana>Xerath the unknow
Last edited by LaSer38; Nov 7, 2012 at 08:14 PM.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Right, so I figured out I play best as an AP mid. And now, I get the pleasure of picking which AP mid champ I should buy next, and I'm stuck between a crap ton of choices, could anyone help me out?

Brand has scary good damage and AoE, and some cc, but his CD and mana costs are pretty large. He has an easy time farming, and has good lane presence.

Diana is a decent assassin, and good/great ratios, but she's a highly situational pick. Melee means she can get bullied, and it takes a while for her to get easy farm, though she can clear caster minions with her q by level 9 or so, earlier if farmed/fed.

Ahri is highly versatile, with good damage and good cc, combined with high mobility. I'm not particularly fond of her though. She feels weak in my hands, though I have seen high damage come from her.

Xerath is a decent AP champ, though suffers from somewhat low ratios and slightly above average mana consumption. His passive is fairly useless in most situations (armor per AP), but he's one of the few AP carries that scale into late game because of constant damage. He can easily hit 70% spell pen by the end of the game, making him difficult to build against. However, this is offset, as I've mentioned, by his somewhat low ratios. He has good AoE, good CD, and some CC. And, his signature capability, is long ass range on basic skills. He can spend the entire fight outside of the battlezone and still be useful.

Personally, I'd recommend Brand > Xerath/Ahri > Diana. I like Xerath, hence why I place him higher, but he's kinda out of the meta right now. Not many people play him anymore. Then again, I don't see very many people play Ahri anymore either.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

I recommend Brand. His burst is amazing.
Now if your good at combos I recommend diana.
Well most people seem to put brand the highest, I'm not too great at skillshots so ahri isn't such a great pick for me I guess.

I've only seen xerath twice in-game, and both of those times he was amazing, so I'll be thinking of getting him afterwards.

So Brand it is then. Thanks. I've dealt with high mana cost champs before, and have at least the basic knowledge of how to handle them.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Plus Zombie Brand is shits and giggles hilarious. Second best joke in the game, and he can hump if you spam dance right.
Just go with brand, I love me some brand. Just don't try to vs any high mobile champ with him (anyone with blinks, dashes, and so forth).

Missing your full combo in lane sucks

Oh yeah, Mp5 yellows are pretty much what I use for him, flat or per lvl, your choice. Though, I'd grab the per lvl

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Just go with brand, I love me some brand. Just don't try to vs any high mobile champ with him (anyone with blinks, dashes, and so forth).

Missing your full combo in lane sucks

Oh yeah, Mp5 yellows are pretty much what I use for him, flat or per lvl, your choice. Though, I'd grab the per lvl

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of getting raped from auto attacks.

I get to completely enjoy mid lane if the AP mid runs no armor yellows. Don't even need to waste mana.

Also, any high mobile champ can't afford to constantly use blinks to avoid your spells. If you're smart, you'll just avoid using pillar anyways until after your e > q combo if you want good gank potential, or just zone with the ridiculous range on pillar.