Ranking
Original Post
.rpl concern
Supporters,

I'm concerned about a consistant registry entry popping up on all scanners I have used. HKCR/.rpl . After each close of Toribash this registry entry is invalid for the filetype no longer links to the application in which it opens. In 3.24 I was able to launch an rpl file directly into toribash. I still can, but since like 3.6 it has come up as an error. What can I do to fix the issue?
*puff-puff*
Fish has failed to read what your talking about, he can from this point on be considered ignorant of the ability to learn about a problem, before trying to solve it, nice one man.

evolution6: try right clicking a file with the .rpl extension, click open-with and browse to version 3.9 (or whatever you use) to make sure it points to the correct .exe, you may need to try both toribash.exe and tb.exe.

If that doesn't work then I wouldn't know how to solve the issue.
I had set it to open with tb.exe, I will direct it to toribash.exe, I shall edit post with the results.

EDIT: I changed the .rpl program association to Toribash.exe from tb.exe. The replay no longer loads when executed to the application, being tb.exe. The rpl file doesn't load through Toribash.exe. Granted, the .rpl extention no longer shows up as an invalid entry to the registry, yet the .rpl does not load to the API as anticipated, and would be expected to load with the application that saves it. HELP!!!
Last edited by evolution6; Jun 29, 2010 at 08:48 AM.
*puff-puff*
Just change it back to tb.exe, should load fine again.

[EDIT] (no answer to latest post, edited rather than posting this rather useless information :P)
Last edited by Vox; Jun 29, 2010 at 07:34 PM.
yes, obviously. But why does the Windows registry contain an error with tb.exe as an application?

EDIT" Attached is the .reg file as a .txt file.
Attached Files
cc_20100629_035019.txt (182 Bytes, 14 views)
Last edited by evolution6; Jun 29, 2010 at 09:52 AM.
*puff-puff*
In the registry entry value of rpl does it say "Toribash Replay" or does it say "Toribash.Replay"

If it says "Toribash Replay" try adding the dot that you see in the last value i asked. Works fine with my pc and i have that value, so see if that works
yeah, but the files won't open with toribash anymore... plus after reloading the game the entry re-occurs.
*puff-puff*