ES Recruitment Drive
That is indeed a masterpiece. I like how you didn't aim it to be perfectly realistic, as they both are pierced by the sunshines while floating a little bit over the ground.

How long did it take for you to make this splendid piece of art?
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Originally Posted by Sam1 View Post
That is indeed a masterpiece. I like how you didn't aim it to be perfectly realistic, as they both are pierced by the sunshines while floating a little bit over the ground.

How long did it take for you to make this splendid piece of art?

6 hours
You make me cack myself, Jarmund, You're a legend, Hilarious, But, Is that for sale, I want to frame it and hang it on my wall!
Oh, Right, I didn't notice i just made a big bump sorry.
Last edited by Unite4Fun; Aug 5, 2008 at 11:19 AM.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Originally Posted by Unite4Fun View Post
You make me cack myself, Jarmund, You're a legend, Hilarious, But, Is that for sale, I want to frame it and hang it on my wall!
Oh, Right, I didn't notice i just made a big bump sorry.

pay me 50 USD via paypal, and i'll have it printed in postersize, signed, and mailed to you (yes, i'm serious)

also, this thread is sticky anyways
You have been surpassed Jarmund, Sheep's clan photo. Now that's real art.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by jarmund View Post
6 hours

it sucks
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
For 6 hours of work you have done an amazing job Jarmund. But as Dalir said Cindermomo's RAWR clan pic is better D: