ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[WAPOW] Leader News
Hello WAPOW!

It is with great sorrow that I have to announce that our dear leader and clan father Krulls is officially retiring from Toribash now.
As his sense of leadership fades, we wanted to elect a new leader to take his place. With Krulls' and some of a few older members consent, we've chosen Swepples to take Krulls' place.

We have been talking about it for a while and I would like everyone to congratulate Swepples for his promotion to leader!

Be as nice to him as you were to me, and listen to what he says!

WAPOW!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Thank you Flames!

I guess there isn't much to say, except for RIP Krulls, you'll be missed forever. And, uhh, join us on skype now and then will ya?
I promise to be a righteous leader, and I'll depend on you to hold my feet down on the earth!
PM me about your issues and I will help you.

Also behave, I'm a rough cop ;)

WAPOW!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well done and congrats swepples hope you lead just as well as krulls does I'm looking forward to working with ya
I also hope u make right choices anyway good luck and we'll dome again Bro swepps

I'm gonna miss you krulls you were the reason I joined and I enjoy being your legend/inspiration, good luck with your life and the misses and like swepps said pop in on Skype from time to time

Love u full homo from fleshy
Last edited by Quack; Oct 22, 2015 at 07:33 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Gratz sweppie! You truly deserve this! Flesh you love me not Swep ;-;
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
Well done and congrats swepples hope you lead just as well as krulls does I'm looking forward to working with ya
I also hope u make right choices anyway good luck and we'll dome again Bro swepps

I'm gonna miss you krulls you were the reason I joined and I enjoy being your legend/inspiration, good luck with your life and the misses and like swepps said pop in on Skype from time to time

Love u full homo from fleshy

Thank you Flesh! Full homo back atcha!

Originally Posted by Move View Post
Gratz sweppie! You truly deserve this! Flesh you love me not Swep ;-;

Thanks Move, and you know I love you mate! <3
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by MrCrackZ View Post
Hey swepp!!!!!! Congratulations bro!!!!You are awesome

Thank you mate!
Owner of Fred