Ranking
Original Post
[R] 200,000 TC Set Request

I'm going to try and keep this simple, but it's a complex(ish) request.

I'm paying 160,000 TC - 200,000 TC for a 512x512 No Joints set using Quicksilver main, Demon secondary,
the tan colors (Gladiator, Kevlar, etc.) and some Marine (for lights or whatever you might add).

Here's concepts. Use them to know what I'm looking for:

Concepts

I want an exposed (caucasian) face that is HQ (only parts of it need to be exposed like eyes and nose covered by armor or visor or whatever)

Fortunately for you, the specifics don't stop there! I want this patch on both biceps like they are in this horrible sketch:

Horrible Sketch

Here's that patch (Feel free to send me versions of the biceps that don't have this in addition to sending ones that have it for more TC):

Patch

If this doesn't cover everything for you, message me.

Reply with WIPs!

Last edited by BoredFighter; Jul 16, 2016 at 08:14 AM.
Cool I'll try this out no joints is pretty easy so give me a few days and I should be done. Question, would you like heavy shading?
Originally Posted by Nightflow View Post
Cool I'll try this out no joints is pretty easy so give me a few days and I should be done. Question, would you like heavy shading?

Cool, make sure to post WIPs if you can.

And try to make sure the shading isn't so excessive that the whole thing looks like a blur.
-----
No artists. Closed.
Last edited by BoredFighter; Jul 17, 2016 at 11:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump