Toribash
Dear Rust clan members.

I am Desiderio and I am here to "sell" myself:

I am from Transylvania, my gmt is +3.
Desiderio is my real name and I am a boy in my 20's full of youth and virtue.
When I am not working at my job my free time consist of me wondering around the city hoping to bump into my true love one day, some days I spend working out instead and around 20:00 I enjoy playing Toribash.

Now for those of you who are thinking: He is from Transylvania .... is he a vampire?
I will satisfy your curiosity: NO! stupid Twilight sparkling dust sniffing kids vampires are a work of fiction.

Now some stuff about me ingame:

I enjoy all mods but I do prefer Aikido and mods with same gravity. My fighting style consist of improvised movements witch usually end up with me doing weak attacks and then killer counters. I added a few mp replays for those who wish to see me in action.

Forum activity:
My post counts are low but I promise to post a minimum 1/day. (in case i won't be able for some reason I will announce ahead)
I previously been in a clan named Demonic (I think they remade the clan now but different people so I am not interested) and stayed with the clan until it died. After the death of my clan I decided to focus on my job and on finding a girlfriend so I stopped my forum activity's.
Since summer is over and I got less work and more free time I decided to come back to my old hobby.

That's about all.
Thank you for your time.
Attached Files
des1.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
deoao3 des.rpl (60.2 KB, 3 views)
fight 23 des.rpl (38.3 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Aunte View Post
Alright, my ex account is vipervolt.
Suddenly i forgot what's the pass of it.

Well Aunte, it's kinda strange that you lost your password in May 23 and only now you come back.
And your country Id's doesn't mach, so, i think you're lying.
Don't think that you will get somewhere with lies.

--------
Originally Posted by Desiderio View Post
Dear Rust clan members.

I am Desiderio and I am here to "sell" myself:

I am from Transylvania, my gmt is +3.
Desiderio is my real name and I am a boy in my 20's full of youth and virtue.
When I am not working at my job my free time consist of me wondering around the city hoping to bump into my true love one day, some days I spend working out instead and around 20:00 I enjoy playing Toribash.

Now for those of you who are thinking: He is from Transylvania .... is he a vampire?
I will satisfy your curiosity: NO! stupid Twilight sparkling dust sniffing kids vampires are a work of fiction.

Now some stuff about me ingame:

I enjoy all mods but I do prefer Aikido and mods with same gravity. My fighting style consist of improvised movements witch usually end up with me doing weak attacks and then killer counters. I added a few mp replays for those who wish to see me in action.

Forum activity:
My post counts are low but I promise to post a minimum 1/day. (in case i won't be able for some reason I will announce ahead)
I previously been in a clan named Demonic (I think they remade the clan now but different people so I am not interested) and stayed with the clan until it died. After the death of my clan I decided to focus on my job and on finding a girlfriend so I stopped my forum activity's.
Since summer is over and I got less work and more free time I decided to come back to my old hobby.

That's about all.
Thank you for your time.

Well, seems like pretty decent app, i can add you in trial list, but first i need to know little more about you.
Please, be active in IRC.
Hey listen....
I'm trying to honest here.
Please respect me.
It's a month ! It's seems to be fine if i forgot a password.
I bet people could forgot just about 1 single freaking day.

Sorry if i'm rude, but i don't like someone who accuse me.
And i'm trying to be tough.
No need to be Rush
Aunte, it's called recovering the password..
Plus, you seem irresponsible as you didn't try to keep the password by writing it down on a piece of paper..

Also, I didn't play Runescape for about a year and I remembered my password..
So, at least try to recover your password, it's just sending a recovery email to your email address and changing the password..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Aunte View Post
Hey listen....
I'm trying to honest here.
Please respect me.
It's a month ! It's seems to be fine if i forgot a password.
I bet people could forgot just about 1 single freaking day.

Sorry if i'm rude, but i don't like someone who accuse me.
And i'm trying to be tough.

It's a month?
I'm not sure that from May to October there's only one month.
So far I meet NoBrainNoPain.
He seems like a nice guy.
Hope that in do time I will meet the rest of the clan members as well.
Here is a replay of us:
Attached Files
des fight 543.rpl (83.8 KB, 6 views)
I'll be ingame and on IRC in about 6 hours.. So yeah, I'll talk to you and play ingame with you then
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?