Toribash
Original Post
/Thegriminvader
//Invade (do we still do that or have times changed?)

Long time no see everybody, How have things been in your respective worlds (and the world of parrot) ?
I dont know about anybody else but ive just been reminiscing and nostalgia tripping to hell and back (And back to hell). You'd best remember me >:V
I swear i will hunt you down skul if you dont, I know the country you live in!

needlessly signed
-Grim
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Oh hello there. We've been rather busy, preparing for a major clan revamp to bolster our standing.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Might have to come back, ive been in pandora a while but its nothing more then a tag, never post in the forums or participate in anything for them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
[insert waving here]

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Oh hey, it's Vayne!

Your Steam name is Mio the Meepomancer, right? I kinda got lost after you stopped adding Kuagari to the end of the names. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing something like Mio Kuagari, though.
Mio the Meepomancer i am o/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I couldn't help but notice the pony c:

I was in Parrot a long time ago for a while, then not anymore, you're older than me, and I don't matter anymore, but hello
FIRED UP