Toribash
Original Post
shevaroller farming video <original>

The story is that I found his room and I saw he plays at farming speed and he also resets matches to be even faster. I manage to take a video,
as you can see, he uses openers that finish off afk player in 2 turns. I told him I'm gonna be afk and went off a bit with video recording on
and he basically fented me to farm on me all the way and then when I faced Slime and I afkd, he fentered me again to farm on me.

When you see he plays other player with much worse rank than him, he's struggling so that shows that he hasn't obtained his rank fair
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_earni...me=shevaroller

oddly enough after I reported, he sent me Pm

he is lieing. You don't simply enter afk people to farm on them on high speed to get 100 wins a day to "have fun from playing"

sorry for edits, my english is not the best
Last edited by peytonpete; May 17, 2014 at 01:01 PM.
If he was farming, you was his partner. Farming needs partner, though he wasnt, so this is useless video

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
If he was farming, you was his partner. Farming needs partner, though he wasnt, so this is useless video

He was force entering an afk user and using moves that can get a dq off before the auto afk spectate (3 turns).
That TC booster though :O
What a way to farm TC and qi
Pew Pew ( -_・)σ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post

nah he just prey on randoms, he sees if guy goes spec and fenters him and farms his afk uke / tori
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
He was force entering an afk user and using moves that can get a dq off before the auto afk spectate (3 turns).

I am sure that judo rt 10 with 1k booster is farming itself, because it's too fast and let's people too easily get many wins fast. With resetting before mathes it's a definite farming itself, no need to fenter specs it would be farming anyway.

i say with entering many specs and farming on them he's crazy farmer

Originally Posted by bloodyguy View Post
That TC booster though :O
What a way to farm TC and qi

thank you for positive comment I appreciate
Last edited by peytonpete; May 17, 2014 at 01:20 PM.
okay yes we're done with this thread