Ranking
Tricking Replay rite here yooooo
Attached Files
[T] Addicted to the Flame.rpl (322.7 KB, 13 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Back at the Sparring Game Yooooo.

A short spar with Slaycon
Attached Files
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Another spar.
This one is a Comp Spar with Pepe.
Messed up in the last half of the replay. But eh
Attached Files
[S] Comp Spar with PEPE.rpl (426.5 KB, 9 views)
Here's a parkour I did for a mod release.
the mod is there too.
-----
Sparred semnome real quicccck
Attached Files
[Pk] Regression.rpl (820.8 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by matarika; Jan 30, 2017 at 03:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika has slain T0ri0baby
Attached Files
[S] T0ri0baby vs Matarika >:D.rpl (788.3 KB, 11 views)
Thanks I was just lazy Lol
Tricking Replay and a replay of me dodging lasers like a pro, below yo
Attached Files
[T] High Definition.rpl (321.4 KB, 19 views)
[LASER] Matarika's Survival.rpl (153.0 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by matarika; Feb 2, 2017 at 06:21 PM.
I see that u improved since the last replay i saw from u mata, i won't talk about the laser one cuz it's really simple. Well, the tricking replay was cool, nothing was really bad in the replay but nothing really awesome, overall it was pretty good, u maintaned a good flow in the replay, u just lost it one time i think, where u slowed ur speed a bit without a big reason, and the last kick looked pretty lazy and a bit twitchy, it looked like u wanted to finish the replay faster as possible, but it is a good replay i would say 7/10 for it ;)
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Thanks fam, shall be posting more this week
Did 3 Spars today, exhausted, SOS
-----
Kung Fu Self Spar done ;-;
Attached Files
[S] Matarika and Sunha.rpl (608.2 KB, 9 views)
[S] Kung Fu Matarika.rpl (980.6 KB, 8 views)
xlr_sewer_spar.tbm (26.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by matarika; Feb 13, 2017 at 01:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump