Ranking
Original Post
Insane has returned
Hey all, I have returned to play toribash again.

Some of you may remember me from way back in the days of version 1.blah and reg keys, I notice a lot of people I used to know have stopped playing, so I'm just saying 'Hi' to anyone who doesn't know me, which will probably be 99% of the people here.

Well, that was just a heads up to anybody who knew me / wants to get to know me, hopefully I'll see you ingame.

Bye,

Insane
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
What's up man. Long time no see.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Originally Posted by Insane View Post

Some of you may remember me from way back in the days of version 1.blah and reg keys, I notice a lot of people I used to know have stopped playing, so I'm just saying 'Hi' to anyone who doesn't know me, which will probably be 99% of the people here.

Well, that was just a heads up to anybody who knew me / wants to get to know me, hopefully I'll see you ingame.

Bye,

Insane

IRC.
Originally Posted by Zeipher View Post
the IRC channel is #tb on irc.synirc.org

lies.
I don't know you but hey dude. Are you just stopping to say "hi" or are you going to be playing again?
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Insane View Post

Bye,

Insane

O_o

Dude.

O_o.

Like, welcome back and shiz. And get on IRC. Now.