Toribash
Original Post
Clan vid
Well, you say we are trying to rebuild right? Well a clan is an excellent way to spread the popularity. Plus it can also provide a Morale boost. I will be posting clips of my own that i would like to be added, if you all agree to the vid that is. We have what i think is more than enough tc to make the vid.
M.M.F.W.C.L
Why pay someone else to make a vid when it really only takes a few clicks? lol

We could always make skulfuk do it, instead of wasting his talent being a massive troll.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Well. people have to start somewhere... Moop went from noob to pro in like... not much time.
well i meant like if we wanted it to be totally sick as fuck. Kindah like so
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFxJ...eature=related

i had this guy in mind if he is still around
not much time is vey descriptive there don
M.M.F.W.C.L
Haha, I see. Well, I could make one tommorow.
If every Parrot could just post a couple of their replays each then that would be a start.
---------
Or we could pay for one, whatever
No matter, whatever you guys prefer. heres the ones like of. you can chose what you like. if you use the pwnanza31 ones just put this accounts textures and what not on him
Attached Files
A simple mad man.rpl (68.6 KB, 5 views)
split kick again.rpl (19.3 KB, 4 views)
wushu decap.rpl (84.9 KB, 4 views)
best fucking mat h ever.rpl (65.5 KB, 4 views)
M.M.F.W.C.L
In the replay thread is a ton. However the most recent ones would be current members. As skulfuk is afraid of getting all his bounty collected by noobs he probably wont be making anymore.
so right now we appear to be in a fairly large recruitment swing i think we should wait a few weeks for it to die down a bit to make a vid

also i havent really played in like 2 years and have no replays and lost all of my skill X_X
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit