Toribash
Original Post
[DM] The Drunken Masters Present: Happy Hour

Thanks to Floop78 for the banner, and to Hayz, Jvn, and Floop78 for drafting. And thank me for funding this shit ^_^.

Welcome to another Drunken Masters Replay Making Competition.
Here at Drunken Master Bar we hope to encourage your creativity and Bring out your inner drunken raging lunatic. This competition will be mostly based off 3 things; Flow, originality, and the general stumbling around of a very drunk Toribasher. So without further ado I present to you-

The Rules:
- The Mod to be used is barfight.tbm. All replays submitted in any other mod are automatically disqualified.
- Replay Frames can be minimum of 500 to a maximum of 2000.
- You can change: self-damage, turn frames, engage player position, gravity (-9.82 or -30.00), and dismemberment, for spars and such.
- No hacking or plagiarizing replays, we can tell.
- Since the style of replay will be free form, you must describe what kind of replay you were going for. This way we know what to judge you on.

Objective:
Make an awesome Replay, using whatever class you like: Realism, Madman, Manipulation, Spar, Freestyle/Tricking, Interpretive Dance, or any other style.
Just make sure it is awesome and matches the style of replay you were going for.

Judges:
Floop78
Shuckle
Hayz

Prizes:
1st Place: 75,000 TC
2nd Place: 25,000 TC

Deadline:

Once we have 25 entries, we will start to judge.

On July 16th, DM will have it's half a year anniversary, cheers!

Today is DM's half a year anniversary! Hell yeah!

Last edited by Festus; Jul 16, 2011 at 08:47 PM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Not a Story Persay but a style So if you made a spar you would say

Spar - a fight between to drunk men
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Nice event. Went for realism/drunk guy getting mad.

Changed the characters using notepad to spice it up a little, I hope I am not breaking any rules.

Is it valid, by the way.
Attached Files
Course - Happy Hour!.rpl (519.2 KB, 51 views)
Last edited by Course; Jul 13, 2011 at 11:55 PM.
I'm in, but I have a question. Does the turn frames have to be 10? Or can we change them?

Done my replay. NOTE: Please ignore when uke said hiya a second time when his head was off. Thank you, I couldn't get it to stop it so just please ignore it.

It's a fight where I kill uke and pass out, by getting high from drinking his blood from his head.
Attached Files
High from head.rpl (394.8 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by link8; Jul 15, 2011 at 01:02 AM.
What this?An entry?Don't mind the chat,i dunno why it kept repeating some sentences.
Attached Files
#Happy Hour - Lol.rpl (488.8 KB, 32 views)
Deadline edited. Please notice it.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
how To Attack Gile To It
-----
file
Last edited by evil3; Jul 18, 2011 at 09:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im a pro in toribash
Originally Posted by evil3 View Post
how To Attack Gile To It
-----
file

Go to advanced reply and go down and click manage attachments then go to your toribash folder and find the replay you want and click upload and when it says finished or you see it pop up then its there and you can preview post to make sure its there