ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Halo Reach | Discussion Thread

Hello there. I noticed the gaming chat sub-forum does not have a thread dedicated to Halo Reach. Well, I decided to make one, since I love the game.

What is Halo Reach?

Halo Reach is a well-known FPS, only for the Xbox360, developed by Bungie©. It takes place on a planet called Reach in 2552. It is the latest of the game series Halo.

What is this thread for?

To discuss Halo Reach news, map packs, gameplay, difficulties, etc. Feel free to also share clips and bungie.net profile links.

Gameplay:

Campaign: You play as a Spartan (A human, but in a suit, while being stronger and faster).
Multiplayer: Many different game types. You can sometimes play as a stronger body form (alien Elite). Game types: (Slayer Variations, King of the hill variations, CTF variations, Invasion, Co-op firefight, Co-op campaign, Territories, Assault, Headhunter, Racing Variations)

What makes this game fun?

Every single aspect of it, in my opinion. Multiplayer is more than fun, with detailed and unique maps, awesome weapons, and cool objectives. The Campaign and storyline are well-made as well. Also, the graphics are incredible.

Do you play this game already? OPTIONAL: If you play this game already, fill in this:

[TORIBASH USERNAME] | [XBOX GAMERTAG] | [HALO REACH: RANK]

Pictures:
http://www.bungie.net/projects/reach/images.aspx
Last edited by DronAngel; Jan 26, 2011 at 03:54 AM.
I totally fell out of the Halo Series.

Purchased Halo 1 the day it came out, really enjoyed it. Never beat the campaign, was too busy playing multiplayer.

Purchased Halo 2 the week it came out, enjoyed it even more. Most likely, for balanced reasons, I love vehicles, and swords.

Purchased Halo 3, got EXTREMELY disappointed about everything except the graphics. Energy in swords, gravity hammers, the grenade set-up... oy. The only thing I can say is I did beat THAT campaign and I was satisfied with the ending of the supposed trilogy.

THEN THEY MADE MORE!!! Which really upset me. Because the whole psych up about Halo 3 was that it was the last of a trilogy, Bungi was going to have to come up with some super new and exciting.

Nope. They made more. Haven't purchased anyone past three now.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Woah, speaking of all of the Halo games. I also have played it since the first one came out all the way up to Reach.

Erm. What's this app for?
Toribash User: Kyou
Xbox Gamertag: Capta1n Toast
Halo:Reach rank: Lt Colonel grade 2
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

If you guys really like halo reach join the reach clan in the dsc's
Almost official.
No, rhyz.
@Hxcbbq, what's bad about Bungie making another one? It was to surprise fans, that's it.

@Kyou: Was your old name Kryo? This app is for adding other players of toribash who play reach. And wow, Lt. Colonel? Nice, I'm only a Captain Grade 3. Almost a Major.
I was Itachi88. .-.
Also yeah, I can't believe all these people ranked Brigadier, Colonel, etc.

Yeah. Well Lt. Colonel is pretty high too, don't you think? I'm almost a major. The worst part is from Warrant grade 3 >> Captain.
Lt colonel is directly after major grade 3, so..
Not exactly.

Well I might get this sooner or later, but I agree with the guy above who said that all the hype was about 3 being "the end" and then they release another game. On the other hand I did think on occasion that they should've made a game about Reach :P
Also energy swords running out of energy is great. Gotta love them handles :P