ES Recruitment Drive
Take Halo 1, the best Xbox Game of its time, you pwn Aliens with a decent storyline and you have numerous types of enemies, allies that you are Godly compared to, and to top it all off.

You are the Master Chief.
Nuff said..
Go back to where it all began for the ultimate Halo experience,Halo: Reach is a first person shooter video game set in the halo universe and direct prequel to halo combect depicting the fall of reach, A lot in the halo series they are leaving unfinished, especially when it comes to master chief and spirit of fire from the halo wars game,Halo isn't over, just bungies involvement is. Those stories will be finished by someone else, the halo wars story wasn't even started by bungie, If I remember right, both are lost at space...I'd also like to see an amount of elite armor the same as spartan aromor, like 10 spartan armor and 10 elite armor, and have it so when you unlock an armor you unlock the spartan version and the elite version too. That way people who like elites aren't bummed out when we have to choose between wearing recon or being awesome elites... We could be uber awesome elites with an elite recon. +honor guard armor.
Originally Posted by rjkaaronrjk View Post
Go back to where it all began for the ultimate Halo experience,Halo: Reach is a first person shooter video game set in the halo universe and direct prequel to halo combect depicting the fall of reach, A lot in the halo series they are leaving unfinished, especially when it comes to master chief and spirit of fire from the halo wars game,Halo isn't over, just bungies involvement is. Those stories will be finished by someone else, the halo wars story wasn't even started by bungie, If I remember right, both are lost at space...I'd also like to see an amount of elite armor the same as spartan aromor, like 10 spartan armor and 10 elite armor, and have it so when you unlock an armor you unlock the spartan version and the elite version too. That way people who like elites aren't bummed out when we have to choose between wearing recon or being awesome elites... We could be uber awesome elites with an elite recon. +honor guard armor.

Let's just hope 343i uses their knowledge to continue the halo saga as the fans want it to be.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Well, I've been playing pokemon recently, but I might be on tonight.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
I might too. What's your GMT? I'll be on late. My GMT is -8, but you should add my tag: The Pure Boss.

I'll be on tonight to rank up to Colonel Grade 1.
You're awake at 7:00 am where I'm at.

11:40 is the time of this post, add me if you want to play, It's BomidalYeti, I share the account, and it's running out soon.
Last edited by T0ribush; Apr 16, 2011 at 08:42 PM.
If you haven't noticed by now...
Bungie will give you the opportunity to get the blue flames and the bungie nameplate
to you, because of the tenth anniversary of halo and the 20th anniversary of their game studio.
You just have to be a registered member on bungie.net until the 7th of july.
Everybody who registers later wont be able to get those.

Here are some screenshots of my spartan + flame

#1 #2 #3
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''