Ranking
Agreed. I might have to make some time to be at these tourneys when they get set up. It might also help get Rk out there more to newer players who have no idea what it is. I know I didn't for a while when I started.

Nickname :JSNuffMARS
Belt : Master
Clan : Essence
Why do you want to join? : I dunno
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : I wouldn't say I like it, but it's a popular duel mod that's why I wanna work on it
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : I give myself a 7, or slightly lose TC in duels vs normal player
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : Check your autosave, OP
Nickname : Dragon
Belt : Custom
Clan : Grim reapers
Why do you want to join? : I used to play rk-mma... was ''inactive'' for a few months, so yeah i started to play again and doing great
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : Well, rk-mma is perfect especially for duels, because opponents can't run etc
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : I'll give myself a... 7.
I suck.
Nickname: iAwesome

Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt

Clan: -

Why do you want to join?: I'm sure it'll be fun to share our experiences with one another about this amazing mod. I need more people to play rk-mma with me, I only play with Cay most of the time, for this mod.

Why do you like rk-mma.tbm?: Rk-mma has been one of my favourite mods since a long ago. It's extremely fun since it's a mash of everything I love in Toribash: comebacks, staying in the dojo and forming effective moves with low gravity.

An own rating of your skill (1-10): 7

3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended): I used to have many but damn, I updated my toribash to 4.7 so all my replays went with the old version too. I only managed to find one and it was through a lot of rummaging on the tb forums.

This one is a really good example of what I mean by how rk-mma is such an amazing mod for comebacks.
Attached Files
save.rpl (75.8 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by iAwesome; Apr 10, 2014 at 07:36 PM.
Nickname : Mat
Belt : Fish stole it, sorry.
Clan : Yes
Why do you want to join? : Because i love rk-mma been playing it since forever.
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : I just play better in -20 grav, and this mod got a perfect blend of dojosize frames dmt and gravity. i just love it.
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 9
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : new client ._.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Nickname : Aj (oofun4)
Belt : 5th dan black Belt
Clan : Aether
Why do you want to join? : because this is the first rk-mma.tbm organization, so it would be good to develop my self in it with rk-mma
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : Because it's combination Between Wushu, Judo and Lenshu, which is kinda good mod
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 8.5
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) :
sorry, my pockets are empty /:
but viper can prove if im good or bad
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Nickname : Gargon555
Belt : 3rd dan
Clan : Tea
Why do you want to join? : I have been addicted to rkmma for a long time now, and it seems kool to have an org based around it.
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : I got addicted for no reason, but from my experience, I can move around more freely and do wierd stuff, but still play for the game
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 6
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : I got one, might add up tho
Attached Files
Nice one lol.rpl (63.9 KB, 9 views)
h
Oh so many new apps :-)
There is no reason why we shouldn't get you in here. Thanks for applying ya'll !
Nickname : Clown
Belt :3rd dan
Clan : None
Why do you want to join? : Rk_mma is one of my favorite mods, though it can be kind of annoying when people shit play I still find it fun trying to push our or counter people who use jsnuff moves.
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : It's a battle to stay in the ring sometimes, if your opponent is good he is always attacking you so you have to be on your toes most of the match.
An own rating of your skill (1-10) :8

ViperTech Moderated Message:
Whats bad at jsnuffs moves
Last edited by ViperTech; Apr 10, 2014 at 10:02 PM.