Ranking
That's not true, Oracle. Falco can do the cheat with any character over medium size or higher.

Meta knight can do the infinite down grab with DeeDeeDee only.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
That's not true, Oracle. Falco can do the cheat with any character over medium size or higher.

Meta knight can do the infinite down grab with DeeDeeDee only.

All infinite grabs are dependent from person to person based off release animations, weights, and damage percentages.

The only sure 100% infinite grab is King DeDeDe on Donkey Kong and the Ice Climbers on anyone with proper dysynching.

MOST people can chain grab. Like pikachu on fox.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Pikachu can easily kill you in SSBB by using the down power move then using thunderbolt OVER AND OVER.

He also has annoying grab moves yeah
私の顔にそれを言う。
something tells me omega might not be an expert

anyway, smash 4 is looking to be a solid entry in the series, from some of the gameplay videos it looks like hitstun may be returning which is nice, i doubt we will be seeing wavedashing returning, but that alone won't make it a bad game. and the inclusion of the ranked no items online mode and the recent tournament announcement shows that nintendo is no longer ignoring the competitive side of smash that has existed since the game came out, which is very nice

[T]
#hi

Guys. Nintendo hosting an invitational where 16 highly skilled players will be invited to play a tournament with the new game.

Also, omegadark1, it's not cheating...
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
I don't use them. I know them.

HEY.

ISHI.

FITE ME BRAH

I just know some things that are annoying to opponents.

The new game has enough new characters, but if they're putting DLC's and stuff like that, I'll enjoy downloading them by code.

Why do you hate my ishi
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
I don't use them. I know them.

HEY.

ISHI.

FITE ME BRAH

I just know some things that are annoying to opponents.

The new game has enough new characters, but if they're putting DLC's and stuff like that, I'll enjoy downloading them by code.

Why do you hate my ishi

I'll take that challenge on for ishi if you don't mind ;)

See how you do against me :P
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!