Toribash
Original Post
Heroes of the storm
Heroes of the Storm™ is a raucous online team brawler starring your favorite Blizzard characters.
Build and customize heroes from across every Blizzard universe to suit your play style. Team up with your friends and engage in fast-paced mayhem across varied battlegrounds that impact strategy and change the way you play the game.

Heroes represents more than 20 years of Blizzard gaming history, settings, and iconic characters, all mashed up into an epic, off-the-wall team brawler.
Fight out classic showdowns such as Tyrael vs. Diablo and Arthas vs. Uther, or settle those late-night debates you’ve had about who’s the stronger leader—Raynor or Thrall?
Could Zeratul take down Illidan in a fight? Who’s more badass . . . Kerrigan or the Demon Hunter from Diablo III?
The combinations of Blizzard heroes and universes are endless.

This game is currently in closed beta, you can sign up for the closed beta with your battlenet account, but not everyone gets a beta key right away.
There are quite a lot of streamers streaming the game everyday
http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/...%20the%20Storm
HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype
I love how they didn't copy the mechanics from the already popular Mobas, makes me even more excited to play it. I wish I had a beta key.
I'm questioning the fact that your entire team levels up at the same time, but since Blizzard is developing it, I trust their decisions.
S A D B O Y S
*bump*
ive just go beta access
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
oh forgot about this, it is an ok game I feel after playing it for a while, but its just too casual for me. No items, low hero skill damage, high hero hp, team leveling. They have basically made it impossible to win without going 5 man teams, because this game is stupidly reliant on full team on team battles. in 1v1 its basically impossible to kill someone, unless they are bad at the game or really unlucky with the positioning. That being said I feel its pretty forgiving, which is good for a scrub like me, if you are down like 15 kills and down a couple of towers you can still win the game contrary to other mobas I've played. And if you are familiar with the blizzard universe you will know some of the heroes which is nice.
Last edited by Ezeth; Dec 20, 2014 at 09:45 PM.
well reading that just made me like... "nope i better dont load it"
im pretty confident with LoL and what ive just read i thought nawh thats not my thing huh?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I'm assuming they invited a large group of players to beta today, I received one along with all of my friends. (I mean all of them, so a fair amount of people should have one waiting for them)

Pretty fun so far, loving the unique maps and such. I wish you could select maps without playing custom though.
S A D B O Y S
I've had the game for a couple weeks now and I found it pretty good, the bad thing is just that none of my friends has this game and I'm forced to play alone, which results in a certain defeat.
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
I've had the game for a couple weeks now and I found it pretty good, the bad thing is just that none of my friends has this game and I'm forced to play alone, which results in a certain defeat.

Teamwork is way more essential than any other Moba, but that makes it not as fun to play solo. I'm hoping ranked will have better communication.
I made pretty good friends with a party of 4, and we win more than 70% of our games
S A D B O Y S
anyone playing the beta atm? its boring to play alone :/

i love the concept of different maps with big objectif, it is so different to others moba. from now i bought malfurion as support, i like him alot and i'm planning to buy zeratul or chen

*played illidan so much too damn.*
no u

This game is so hilariously easy

My first 5 games(against people), I didn't die a single time. Won every game, around 70 or so kills.
Hoss.