Toribash
Original Post
Matarika Toribash - Channel

Most Recent video

Hey I'm matarika and I make videos.
Wipe feet before coming in.

Go to Channel Right now

I'm Matarika, i've been playing and editing since 2011, I have a strong passion for replay making and making videos and creating stories within the game for my own as well as your enjoyment.

Such as Wrath of Uke and many others. I have many plans to bring new and fresh ideas, stories, and concepts to the game like many before. Enjoy your stay at casa de matarika.

If you have any requests, ideas, or concepts you'd like to be see made, or maybe you want to get in on the action, featuring in videos etc. then feel free to comment below!

Rules
No Spamming please
I'm not looking for CNC CNC IF YOU WANT
Stay on the topic of the content being posted
No arguing
No disrespectful behavior
If you are asked to leave for disobeying these rules
and you do not comply you will be reported

Want to see some stuff in particular click below!

Concepts, Experiments, Ideas

Wrath of Uke: Season 1

Path of the Ninja: Season 1 (Work in Progress)

Wrath of Tori: Season 1 (Work in Progress)

Impact sparring

Fear: season 1 (Work in Progress)

Team Unity

Cinematic Edits

Tricking Can Be Beautiful

The Legendary Videos

Top 10 Most Popular Videos

Any other edits and videos can be found on my channel.

-----
To kick off this thread I'm posting my most recent video. A self-Sparkour that took me all night haha, Enjoy this short edit with a story!

Last edited by matarika; Dec 24, 2016 at 09:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Hey guys did another video recently more for comedy purposes though, it's a dance video xD

Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Made a new video! This video is a short edit of a couple martial arts styled replays. Enjoy!

nice dancing moves lol i shit my pants when i saw the moon walk you did...btw whats all the mods in the master matarika video?
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(

way to steal a song from a legendary edit and ruin it
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
Originally Posted by cats View Post

way to steal a song from a legendary edit and ruin it

Well tbh, there is no way she stole from another's edit, and the person that made that edit you showed didn't really make the song, just stating facts.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
it's considered a big no-no in the editing community to use songs someone has already used, especially since iso's edit is way out of 99% of today's tb editors' leagues while this has 0 effort put into it
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
I feel the same way to about edits, it doesn't make the edit feel unique to, but still, how is it considered stealing though? That's just getting an idea to use a song in an edit from another's edit. That's what I'm on about.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001