Ranking
Original Post
The Decapathlon

The Decapathlon

Welcome, fellow sportsmen! I hope you're ready for The Decapathlon, because the race has just started and you don't want to be left behind!

In this brilliant, beheading competition, you'll be searching for EDecap servers in-game. The objective of EDecap is simple - you'll have a certain amount of time to decapitate as many other competitors in the server as you can. Knockout mode will not be enabled, meaning if you win the previous match you will play the next match. The winner of the EDecap will receive a prize, and for winning the most EDecaps by the end of the race, you'll receive the Decapathlon grand prize!

- Global rules apply in all EDecap servers.
- Please do not bug ES to host EDecaps.
- Do not play in this event with two accounts.
- Do not attempt to host EDecaps if you are not an ES / impersonate the ES in an attempt to get away with hosting EDecaps. Any EDecap event run by a non-staff member should be reported right away.
- Any questions about the event should be posted here.

Every EDecap win: x2 + random item

Top 5 leaderboard finish: + x5 each

1st place leaderboard finish: (in addition to Top 5 prizes)

4 weeks after event release

Leaderboard

Last edited by Saturn; Jun 5, 2018 at 07:44 PM.
Originally Posted by Indojosh View Post
count me in. So by easier to decap, do you mean lower dismemberment threshold?

Not dmt for the mod, just the dmt for the head is lowered
Originally Posted by Indojosh View Post
count me in. So by easier to decap, do you mean lower dismemberment threshold?

Its easier to decap but thats it.
Cook idea for an event! Prizes aren`t that special though. Will definately look for these though!
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/mRlidMg.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Cicada3301 View Post
I did 4 decaps last time

You have to win the tourney with the MOST decaps to get a point in the leaderboards and, unfortunately, someone had more decaps than you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
The race is over - The Decapathlon comes to a close! Here's our final standings!

First place - Watermagic

Top five - Watermagic, Finn, Papa, N3WB, Matang

Congratulations to our prize winners! Shiai Token prizes have been sent and item prizes will be sent soon - thank you all for participating!