Ranking
Original Post
Aikido.tbm DQ glitch
I was playing an aikido.tbm match against a player and I was going to win because his wrist was going to DQ out of the arena but it didnt DQ and the match ended with us both out of the ring but no DQ happened!! (WATCH THE REPLAY FOR DETAILS) And sorry for my bad English... I hope you can fix this and give me a refund because this isnt the first time that this happens to me... But today I could save the replay because when this used to happen the game crashed...
Attached Files
WTF WAS THIS.rpl (81.7 KB, 3 views)
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
I can't watch the replay as I am on a phone, but I can almost asure you it was a maxcontacts. Maxconcts isn't a glitch it's basically the maximum amount of objects to be touching other things, to allow for the dq to register iirc. If you're in a public sever I think it's always set to like 20. If you're in a private server it is auto on 8 so I would recommend raising it up a bit to avoid this.

Otherwise when it happens be sure to let go and try to make sure you get anything touching them to not touch them and they'll dq.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I can't watch the replay as I am on a phone, but I can almost asure you it was a maxcontacts. Maxconcts isn't a glitch it's basically the maximum amount of objects to be touching other things, to allow for the dq to register iirc. If you're in a public sever I think it's always set to like 20. If you're in a private server it is auto on 8 so I would recommend raising it up a bit to avoid this.

Otherwise when it happens be sure to let go and try to make sure you get anything touching them to not touch them and they'll dq.

The problem is that only the wrist touched the "DQ zone" at first...
If the whole body touched it I would assume that it was max contacts
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Watched the replay, was maxcontacts indeed. It's not about the amount of bodyparts touching the ground, it's about the amount of bodyparts touching anything, including your opponents body and the ground. In this replay both your toris were so close to each other that the amount of places where you 2 had contact exceeded the maxcontacts, thus preventing the dq.
As mrmiyagi said, best you can do is ungrab and try to push yourself a bit away to remove some contacts and hope he dqs.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Watched the replay, was maxcontacts indeed. It's not about the amount of bodyparts touching the ground, it's about the amount of bodyparts touching anything, including your opponents body and the ground. In this replay both your toris were so close to each other that the amount of places where you 2 had contact exceeded the maxcontacts, thus preventing the dq.
As mrmiyagi said, best you can do is ungrab and try to push yourself a bit away to remove some contacts and hope he dqs.

Okay thank you
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA