Toribash
Original Post
Is the Apocalypse inevitable?
Do you think the Apocalypse will ever happen, why will or wont it happen?
Somethings bound to happen sometime, there's just so many things that could fuck up the tiny little rock that is earth ;o

not to mention something could also happen to the sun/moon and we'd be fucked too.

[T]
#hi

I think the Human race will kill them selfs in the end. The sun explodes in some billion years, but Humans will have fucked the earth and everything with it within this happening. All the contamination (which is fortunately going down!) might cause a big catastrophe. And if there come many other neuclear crashes, like in Japan, then we'd be fucked too.

Edit: Lol, just found out that I ended my sentence the same way as Ishi :o
Last edited by NinjaBent; Apr 4, 2011 at 03:07 PM.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
As far as the physics explain, a solar storm will occur in dec 21 2012 which will activate a super volcano, which will kinda suffocate the earth.
no thats the mayan calander no physics and not alot of people believe that including me
I personlaly don't think apoclypse in 2012 will happen but someday apocalypse will come I'm quite sure in that.Probably at the end of his life sun will explode and destroy all the solar system with it but that will happen around 5 bilion years from now and thats long :).
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
It's inevitable that the human race will eventually wipe itself off the planet along with pretty much everything else.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
As for natural causes like the sun burning out, a giant rock raping earth, I think the human race will wipe out earth of it's most important resources first. Oil for one of them.
Unless we all decide to ditch nukes, we're probably all going to be dead by 2012.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride