Ranking
some of you seem to forget the possibility that the mayans couldnt calculate further then 12-12-12

the mayans have pinpointed every day we live in now. but even the smartest man on earth doesnt know how to continue with the numbers on some point.
I seriously dought anything will happen... because the zombies are the real threat :P
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Not with the 2012 BS. It's a cycle, you think they'll build a calendar for a million years?

Some times I don't get how some people think.
It may or it may not.

Should there be any form of deity at all(to take this from a religious perspective), he or she would not tell us when it will occur.

To take this from historical examples: should the Apocalypse occur, I believe it will be at the hands of ourselves. Self destruction is where our current path is leading us, and it has happened in many instances before.

It does seem hard to believe that life will continue forever, but like always with matters that science cannot explain, we will never know until we die or it happens.

As for the 2012 prediction, I think of it like the Y2K prediction.

Bunch of madmen believing that the date of the time is too closely related to the end of something to be a coincidence.
Why are so many people so pessimistic about the survival of the human race?
I think we've got a good long run before any sort of apocalyptic event occurs, the worst I can see happening in the future is mass starvation and a couple billion people dying and some spiratic restart of the economy but as always we will evolve our civilisations to excel in the conditions that are placed before us.
I R IRONMAN
I will happen you know..
we deserve this kind of punishment for destroying 95% of god's creation on the surface of the earth
he will happen
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan