View Poll Results: WHO WILL WIN!?
Jesus!
8 Votes / 66.67%
Chuck Norris!
4 Votes / 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
Well people pray Jesus/God to forgive their sins, but when in heaven Jesus/God Prays for Chuck Norris to forgive them

huehuehuehue
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
chuck norris was created by a rainbow coloured lava bear.
---
Fear of spiders is aranchnopobia, fear of tight spaces is chlaustraphobia, fear of chuck norris is called logic!
Last edited by luckymoney; Oct 15, 2011 at 09:05 PM.
Jesus would win though, chuck norris is = to bruce lee, or any other martial artist over 2nd dan. And I'm 1st dan irl, so chuck norris isn't really that special.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Jesus would win though, chuck norris is = to bruce lee, or any other martial artist over 2nd dan. And I'm 1st dan irl, so chuck norris isn't really that special.

you wish,
Chuck Norris can beat you with only 1 hand,
and it comes from his beard.
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
you wish,
Chuck Norris can beat you with only 1 hand,
and it comes from his beard.

I think it's funny how you all still believe in the chuck norris memes as the truth.

Take martial arts for 6 years, then tell me your opinion of a martial arts actor, mmkay?
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Tekro View Post
Hmm.. Jesus
+1 Chuck Norris

+2 Jesus

That #777 fact is right, thats why Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks him in da balls
Chuck Norris=Jesus

Family Tree:

God raped a girl without her permission and girl makes twins named Chuck and Jesus, but while traveling she lost Chuck in the woods. Bruce Lee came and picked Chuck up and made him is secret son. But he was adopted to the Norris family when Bruce kicked him out for being powerful. Jesus ehh we know the story right? Okay Then Chuck does this and does that. BAM! His Fame is out
The End xD

So that means If they fight, they both die. Then God get the apple people to cry out their I's for him ;3
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
Chuck Norris=Jesus

Family Tree:

God raped a girl without her permission and girl makes twins named Chuck and Jesus, but while traveling she lost Chuck in the woods. Bruce Lee came and picked Chuck up and made him is secret son. But he was adopted to the Norris family when Bruce kicked him out for being powerful. Jesus ehh we know the story right? Okay Then Chuck does this and does that. BAM! His Fame is out
The End xD

So that means If they fight, they both die. Then God get the apple people to cry out their I's for him ;3

Lol, nice anwser!