Toribash
View Poll Results: Wich do you think will be better?
Battle Field 3
15 Votes / 68.18%
Modern Warfare 3
7 Votes / 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
What Games Do You Play?
In this thread we will discuss on what games we play.
for example i play Minecraft i think its a great game but it gets boring after a while.
Then i play Call Of Duty Black Op`s.
I think its a great game but all of the COD`s are almost exactly the same,
nothing changes, exept from the guns, story line, and map`s.
My oppinion is, instead of making all those cod`s they should make
DLC that you can buy with microsoft points.
If you think im wrong, post so... along with the games you play.
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
i play minecraft, toribash, and xbox,the xbox doesnt matter what game i play. i like them all.
SOULJA BOY IS AWESOME!! CLICK MEH!JOIN TODAY!!
BF3 vs MW3
This is the best summary I've read:
It’s a game of two halves really. Battlefield 3 is the tactical, more realistic and visually esteemed experience, delivering a wealth of teamwork, stunning production values and that always-important destruction angle. Some might say it’s the thinking man’s shooter, but it really isn’t, it’s just wired a little differently than its peers.
If you’re well versed in the Call of Duty series, Modern Warfare 3 is a no-brainer. It’s still all about running and gunning, infinitely spawning until one team loses, and coming out the other end without the satisfaction of working as a team. But it’s big, it’s brash and it pulls no punches in the excitement stakes. Plus, the Strike Package system offers teamwork if you want it.
So which one should you go for? If you want to feel like a vital cog in a well-oiled machine, all working together for the same goal, then Battlefield 3 is your poison.
On the other hand, if you prefer to carve out your own legend in arena where high kill counts and the pursuit of a massive kill-death ration are king, then Modern Warfare 3 is your perfect match.
In the end, both games are incredible, delivering high production values, enjoyable gameplay and months upon months of multiplayer fun post-launch.
It would be a disservice to them both if we declared an outright winner in this face-off, because you should really trust your gut on this one. Avoid the fanboy approach, play the style of game you like and we’ll all come out winners in this one.

Anyways - I only play:
Toribash (When bored)
PS3
-GTA4
-NFS
-BF3 (Can't Wait)

boricua

Modern Warfare doesen`t coun`t as cod does it?
and i cant wait for MW3 aswell :3
Minecraft. That is all. It's just mind blowing as to what you are capable of once you get your hands on some redstone.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Minecraft. That is all. It's just mind blowing as to what you are capable of once you get your hands on some redstone.

I guess the only reason i dont like minecraft, as much as you do is becouse i suck at it.
i am fan of Rage and the halo series
Sparer|Freerunner|Demolition guy|Replay thread: Replay thread |ಠ_ಠ| ಥ_ಥ|◕_◕|¬_¬|☆|♫|
Hey guys, add me if you want, im "pitervip" on the xbox360.
I play backyard monsters.
I tried minecraft and I actually managed to dig the the bottom of the world where I found these unbreakable bricks..so yeah that made me quit.
Dose is dead.