ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
GM Recruitment.
We've got quite a lot of questions about if we're still taking applications. Let's clear this up. Recruitment is never closed, there are just times when we need more trials - that's when global thread appears. You are free to send your applications whenever, unless it is stated otherwise. Please use common sense, though. Sending in an application few days after we have picked up new trials won't get anywhere. Same goes for flooding us with your applications every few weeks - this won't work and can make us stick you nick to our blacklist. If you want to know after what period of time you are free to send another application, 3 months sounds decent.

The role of a Gamemaster is to moderate/police and host events ingame. These events you would be hosting range from anything from KO Tournaments to Betting Servers to Server Sitting.

Gamemasters have ingame admin (~ next to your name and coloured red ingame), access to the Events HQ board where logs are kept and events are planned, and of course an azurite coloured bolded name on the forums so that users know who you are.

About Applying:
Just send a formal application to Uric, Thorn or any listed GM. Make sure you include your GMT and time periods that you're active within your GMT.
e.g: GMT +12, 8am - 10am, 3pm - 8pm.
Any apps not stating active hours or GMT will be ignored.

Walls of text are acceptable, as are basic apps. But remember, there will be many applications so if you want to be noticed, make it readable and include everything you think we will want and need to know.

Any off topic or unrelated posts in this thread (including "good luck" posts or "I applied") will be deleted and infracted.
Last edited by Uric; Jan 10, 2013 at 12:15 AM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I don't think speaking alot of languages will help, it may help a little but not really a big important thing.

But you can help people, who don`t know English. I can speak Russian and a bit of German.
Last edited by plintus; Jan 11, 2013 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Corrected
GMs are basically to host events and do a little bit of support, but basically to host events. So basically you really don't NEED to know alot of languages, maybe it is best to, but not REALLY needed is what I am trying to say.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
GMs are basically to host events and do a little bit of support, but basically to host events. So basically you really don't NEED to know alot of languages, maybe it is best to, but not REALLY needed is what I am trying to say.

Yeah, i do understand you.
-.-

Dude, you won't get a reply... You will just wait until the GMs vote and then, you will receive a PM if you get accepted as a trial GM and about any other important things that you should know.
Originally Posted by doodledoo View Post
I can Speak Russian
-----
My app has not been replied too

You need to wait between a week and a month.

Nice declare, Box ;p
私の顔にそれを言う。
Just to let you know I replied so I want to make the gms know
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
The only reason this thread is open is because GM applications are open. Once recruiting closes, the thread will close...

Also, should be updated in first post that you will not receive a PM replying to the application. At least not unless you make it, and that could take some time so be patient. <--- Something like that so people don't keep saying "I sent in an application, it wasn't replied to..."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I am wondering if my app come tho as a app or GodBlessYou... because I am not sure
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA