Toribash
Original Post
Anyone have skeet tips?
I'm having trouble getting enough power behind my throws to get a DM. Anyone have some words of advice?
Any skeet using grab (1tf before touching to hide it) I recommend to sight on parts like pec's , glutes.
Free Style Sparrer
I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you mean by sighting Peres and glutes
could u upload some replays of your trys? its easier to see, what youre doing wrong.

also for skeet shots at all, use little parts, like the pecs etc.
try to get momentum in the right direction to throw it as hard u can, if u want a dm, if u just want to hit with the part, then just try to aim correctly.. also is shift + space for 1 turnframe your best friend with this.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Here are two replays with skeets that I'm not very happy with. :/

I just can't seem to get enough momentum with my wind-up.
Attached Files
Rotten v2.0.rpl (348.2 KB, 22 views)
Strange Days.rpl (224.2 KB, 17 views)
Rotten v2.0
this one is perfect. the skeet is good ull get a dm with grabbin (is fine) u cant make much more better there. so u can be happy with it. i would it be atleast ;)

Strange days
well, this isnt so good. u dont get enough momentum, the movement is good relaxed and u can keep the flow with the skeet but , u just dont get enough momentum there, maybe make it faster and i will look better.

im not that pro with skeet shotting , so i cant tell u how it will look if its faster/slower etc.
your skeetshots are fine actually, your movement is really relaxed and u got a good flow over your replays.. would give the rotten on 10/10 and the strange days a 8/10.
(ill make this just as a side note at all ^^)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
The Rotten replay's skeet wasn't good or fine. Because you held uke's shoulder to make it more easy.

The Strange days replay's skeet was good because it was easier to head. You can see my edit to your skeet in your replay thread, lucid.
And like BlubKill said, Shift + Space or Shift + P (I recommend Shift + P) are your best friends for that.

Also, you can try to throw the HAND (Not any other joint (For the beginners)) powerfully (Make sure that you're aiming it on a JOINT) so you'll make a DM.
Simple right?

Here's an example of a decap skeet.
Attached Files
Pat ~ The God of Gods.rpl (240.1 KB, 14 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I know how to do skeets, guys. I'm just looking for tips on making them faster and more powerful
Grab your hand from it joint. That's much easier for me.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hi,

When throwing something at uke like a hand, follow these tips.

Contract your extend your pec elbows and wrist and turn your chest the oposite from where you are going to throw that part. After a few frames, turn your chest and pec the other way then, about 7 frames before you throw said part, extend your elbows and wrist and 2 frames before your wrist fully extends, release your hand. That shoulr make it fast and should dm.