ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
THIS IS THE ONLY IMPRESIVE THING READ: i did 2 and 3 aroung the world doing ball control while i was sit on the ground like a boss.

Damn dude, dats pretty hardcore not gonna lie.

On a side note, does posting on an IOS device not count as a post, to the post counter? Since mine seems stuck and I've posted a tonne on the forums from my phone.
-----
Oh and I finally got 10th dan whoooo!
Last edited by prowlerLA9; Oct 19, 2015 at 11:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Prowler, Great job, now it's time to get pure items. x)

Btw, yes, i'm rly busy irl again and i cant do lots of things, but, i'll be trying to recruit.
So yeh, if you wanna help, feel free.
btw i pwned Companions 10-3 yesterday so i want my cookies. seems like i move on to stage 2 of Haunted Gauntlet.

Originally Posted by Powas
Scores updated. As there is only 2 days left, if you have any evidence of trying to contact other people (screens of PMs with date) or of someone running from you in-game, it a time to start posting them now.

As for the situation of groups atm:
- Group A - Imaslayaa is on the top as he won with horvat
- Group B - Grim currently has the most wins but hipower won with him and is close behind
- Group C - Jenson leads with ease
- Group D - Gradeger's on the top as he won with levils0n
- Group E - tbear4653's on the top as he won with juicytin
- Group F - Insanity leads
- Group G - Nerobe leads
- Group H - Asuna leads
- Group I - Imapirate leads
- Group J - N3WB leads

Jenson leads with ease

leads with ease

with ease

ease

I deserve 20 MP more for that.
Last edited by Jenson; Oct 20, 2015 at 02:37 AM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Hey great job man !!! And how is it going haven't talked to Kratoa for a while now. Hope everything is going good
We are likely dying i guess. im not sure but we went pretty inactive on skype and here too.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
it's magic you knooooow
never believe it not sooooo
oh it's magic you knoooow
never believe it ain't soooo
Damn, the inactivity. I am not even interested in this game and I am more active. Lmao
I am just an icon livin'
Sorry, Kratos is not able to receive calls at this time, please try again later.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris