Ranking
Original Post
My first Videogame.
Here you can tell the community about the first videogame you played, share your impressions, shed a tear about sweet immemorial times, great games and blue-blue sky.

The First game I played was Warcraft 2. It was in far 1997, when father bought a brand new PC: AMD k-6 200mhz with 32mb Ram, 2mb video, 2gb HDD. I played it for a month and even started creating my own maps (I mention my high addictivity to some games, but toribash is beyond comparison ). Actually Warcraft didn't become my fav game, I liked Diablo1, Heroes2 and The Neverhood much more.
Breakout maybe?I really don't remember the first game was either on the N64 or NES.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Hmmmm. I think it was tomb raider or resident evil when I got my playstation 1.
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
1st game I ever played... Man that was a long time ago!

It was Hyper Sports (a sequel to Track & Field) back when I was 4 (1985). My parent's bought me a MSX computer with a whopping 64k of ram! XD

TBH it was pretty cool, the game itself was virtually identical to the arcade version & I ended up smashing several joysticks playing it.

I've still got my MSX, and it's still fully working - other than dust & some of the decals on the keys faded it's in great condition.

I'll go be old else where now... :s

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Ugh, i seriously can't remember the first game i played, it's just too long ago >.>
But then again, i was probably like, 2-3 years old at the time. No wonder i don't remember it. I don't have many memories from that young an age...
I'm pretty sure Commander Keen was one of the earlier games i played though... There was also this other platformer that i can't remember the name of, but of which i'm sure i played very early in my life. I'm pretty sure it was for MS-DOS.
Or else it was some kid game that i played first, which shouldn't really come as any surprise >_>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
some PS game.. i think spyro.
Last edited by Blam; Oct 30, 2008 at 10:50 PM.
:D
I just remembered that Warcraft2 was the 1st game on my own computer, I remember some old quests which I played even earlier at my friend's place.