Ranking
Original Post
Left 4 Dead
I have finally found a decent multiplayer game to play now. if you havent played it you should. intense gameplay and even better when you play n the dark.
Dude.. It is awesome!!!!!!

I love in when in multiplayer I play as infected....
espcially being a hunter and smoker
Headshotting a witch freaked me out for some reason
She turned around and im like "oh F***!!!!!" and I unloaded like 10 Shots into her face with the pump shotgun, She died after about 3 though :o.
I got the achievement though.

Add me on steam, 2worlds499 ;3
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
omfgwtfbbq <--- my reaction after few mp fights
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
mate the thing that gets me the most is the tank, i always run the other way when i hear them lol pansy
take a molotov with you and run back when the tank is on fire. If you arn't in an uberstupidteam you won't get any damage from the tank
It has to start somewhere. It has to start somehow. What better place than here. What better time than now

wah-wah chicka wah-wah chicka-chicka-chicka
Pipe Bomb is the best.. I normally use Zoey

I shoved a tank and died... I killed it at the moment its health bar was low
Its probably the best zombie game theyve ever made. It recieved an award for best shooter of 2008. I like playing as the smokers on multiplayer.
This public announcement was brought to you by your friends at Degeneration X, who want to remind you that if you aren't down with that, we've got two words for ya! Suck it!