Toribash
Original Post
[RA] Canvas

When i asked sahee why we didn't have our own clan photo he said that he doesn't like the idea since there are always new ppl joining and other being kicked, so a static photo wouldn't really represent us.
I found the solution.
When someone joins/leaves, we can add/remove him from our pic. When someone changes his head texture, he can update his look.
It is awesome, contrary opinions aren't accepted, you have to enjoy it :P
We can add everything to this image: our clan logo when we'll have one, frogs, asses and turtles.

To appear in our magnificent clan pic you have to tell me where do you live (like me: italy and sahee: poland) or, if you are a spy or are in hiding, where you'd like to appear in the map.

You are morally obliged to appear in our clan photo.

Sahee has a free hopdiddy cause he made the world wide background.
Last edited by k6vamees; Oct 7, 2017 at 08:49 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
ok I'll send you 6k (that's 'bout enough for us all now). But I'll have an additional request >.> if that's possible.

Since those faces aren't really fitting in, I'd like him to put them on a small blood splatter first, and THEN stick them in proper place on a map. K?

and those splatters better not suck balls ;P!

And I actually do live in UK now, but placing me in Poland might be a good idea. I'm representin' Poland, not Britain. My bad ;P...
Last edited by Sahee; Oct 28, 2013 at 03:57 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Actually i am the one who puts the faces on the map. I'll ask the guy if he can make those splatters but don't u fear that they will cover the map itself?

Btw thanks for the money, when i'll receive it i'll request the hopdiddies for the whole clan.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
right seeing as sahee has paid, stick me on Malta (that tiny little splodge below Sicilly)
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
ok guys.

Sahee, do u have screens of skullo and ichigo's heads? It would be better if someone could get the flat images out from an old custom folder.
Last edited by maldiluna; Apr 6, 2009 at 07:46 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Estonia, and here's my head
Attached Files
vam'z.tga (64.0 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 6, 2009 at 08:33 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Califoria, United States
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Florida, United States
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!