Ranking
this weekend I felt the pressure of having to fix a code as quickly as possible for the first time

I had to write down a code for a college's project and it was working fine until last week, then I tested it again in this last saturday and found out something went really wrong. For some reason the file got corrupted and my program just didnt work properly and I have to send it to my teachers today so, I was basically out of time to rewrite the program

fortunately I was able to fix it in time, implementing a new calculation method thing or whatever that seemed to work just as well

:^)

btw for those that dont know im new to this area so I was just messing up with dumb exercises in C
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Being a hobbyist, I can imagine working with code can be stressful as hell.

Got my pc back and my website is pretty much finished now. I just need to make a responsive layout so that it adapts to any resolution. This could take a lot of time or very little time depending on how messy my code is.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Being a hobbyist, I can imagine working with code can be stressful as hell.

Got my pc back and my website is pretty much finished now. I just need to make a responsive layout so that it adapts to any resolution. This could take a lot of time or very little time depending on how messy my code is.

yeah that's kinda the situation I'm In now. Don't have my cord to charge my laptop so everything Im doing if from my phone. Working on getting one!
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hey guys, I decided to make the ToriStats Discord bot again, if you guys wanna check it out then come join my discord.
is this still a thing?
hello?
im slowly improving my coding skills
let me be relevant before dying D^:

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have been doing lua stuff for tb

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Still doing my web design for school. just started learning php. kind of strange since it's basically js but better
|Replays|
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
I have been doing lua stuff for tb

I have no idea how this works, can you explain me?

Still doing my web design for school. just started learning php. kind of strange since it's basically js but better

that's definitely something I must learn soon.
I was planning to sign up for web design next semester

i've been programming only with c and c++ until now, but i want to learn basics of python and js this year

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you learn js you'll basically already know php. There are extremely minor differences of it within web design. You have to test your code through a web server though. I recommend apache through xampp.
|Replays|
If you learn js you'll basically already know php. There are extremely minor differences of it within web design. You have to test your code through a web server though. I recommend apache through xampp.

oh that's good to know, thanks for the tips

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]