Ranking
Original Post
@ People
I think this should be implemented on sight due to the fact contacting each other would be much easier. As long as people don't use it recklessly then I am sure everything would be fine.
Newer version != Better version

It's doable, I'll put it on a list to consider when updating forums this winter.
https://ogusers.com/Thread-How-to-ge...523#pid5039523

This is an example of what I mean... and when someone @ you, it will show up in the little bell. People don't usually spam @ towards people. I @ a person named cry so he will see it in his notification bell. But I am sure if this implemented it has auto-plugins that will prevent from the spam and trolls.
-----
Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
I’m confused, could you elaborate

For example... If I put @Hikou it would send you a notification that I pinged you. We only have the private messages atm so it would be a little annoying but I am sure it wouldn't be hard to put a notification setting separate from a private message inbox then you would click on the bell(or whatever we would use to see notification) and see who pinged you rather than going all the way to your inbox. Another feature I saw on a forum I use often is whenever someone quote's something you have said it will notify you in the bell same as with the @. This would be helpful because sometimes I forget to check threads I have posted on. This will also help people stay more active due to the fact people forget what they posted before and forget to check that thread.
Last edited by Dope; Oct 12, 2018 at 07:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Changed tag cause
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Newer version != Better version

It's doable, I'll put it on a list to consider when updating forums this winter.

welp having a notification tab would be nice in general.

something similar to user cp but kind of better, like facebook for example. I don't see this being needed but also don't see why not :T would be nice to have a better/fancier notification system to wherever you are subscribed or being mentioned/answered/quoted/etc
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If this got implemented, please create an option to turn off the notification.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
If this got implemented, please create an option to turn off the notification.

Yes ofc that wouldnt be an issue that's common easy things to do for devs. Idk that much yet, but I think that it would just be a plug-in or a line of code put in with the notification thing. Not to hard to do though ik that for sure.
my dude the bump for reminder isn't needed, this subboard isn't the physical list of what's going into the forum update/s. It won't be forgotten cause this thread dips below the top few.