Ranking
Original Post
Will Minibash ever be revived?
Will this game ever see the light of day again? I absolutely love this game and it would be great to play it again. I would buy it to be honest. I have never seen such a game and it's unique.
devs already got 2 games to work on, adding 3games would blow the quality of tb and tbnext

considering how small this community is.
Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
devs already got 2 games to work on, adding 3games would blow the quality of tb and tbnext

considering how small this community is.

I don't understand how 3 games will "blow" the quality of the other games. If anything, it's good to have Minibash since its portable and you can play it anytime unlike Toribash.
You don't know but maybe Minibash will bring extra attraction to Toribash. /shrug
Same I want it back, they aint even got to develop it no more, it was really good the way it was but for some reason these monsters killed it
can we bring a new batch of devs to make this game happen again? I fucking love this game...
I played the crap out of it for a while, but it was so bugged and glitched, I would surely play it if it was brought back to light.
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
im pretty sure that if you show interest and required skill in it you can get the source code from hampa and bring it back to life.

do things yourself instead of asking others i'd say.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
maybe some people dont have experience in programming and just want a game they enjoyed to be revived again??