people playing: 211, servers online: 63, games played: 134,659,394 Top Player: Dare

  Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Untrue
Junior Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
Clan: Error



(Error) Error Recruitment Thread


To apply you have to:

-Be Black belt or above.

-Be active in Toribash.

-Read our clan thread before applying.

Your application will need to have the following included

-Age

-Gender

-Where you live

-Belt

-Favorite mods

-A little about yourself

-Clans you have been in and reasons of why you left

-activity Ingame (1-10 scale)

-Have you read the CLAN THREAD? *Click 'CLAN THREAD' to go to it*

-Do you Understand the Rules?

-Discord Username and #number (Example Error#0404)

-What you can do for the clan.

We will reply within a few days.
Good Luck!
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Last edited by Untrue; 1 Week Ago at 12:17 AM..
Untrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
esdroca2
Junior Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 29
Server: 1



a
nome:esdras batista dos santos
Onde eu moro: Salvador-Bahia
Modos favoritos:eartkv2. Boxshu mushu. Xspar. AkidoU
Um pouco sobre min: minha rotina é acordar fico no pc um pouco e vou pra escola chego da escola almoço e vou pro pc ate a hora de dormi. em vez enquando saio com meus amigos.
Inativide:2
Idade:10
-----
Meu nome: esdras batista dos santos

Idade:10

onde mora: bahia salvador

Skype :E s D r O c A

nickname:esdroca2

belt: 3th dan

bom em :xspar akido boxshu e um ouco de parkour



rencentemente venho jogando bastante e eu gosto de batata e adoro pizza tambem.gosto mt de sair com amigos mas isso em vez enquando q meu pais trabalham e fico sozin em casa ;-;.recentemente fico bastante sozinho em casa em call com amigos.

clan antigo:destiny
motivo por que eu sair:u clan tava falindo ai peguei e sair q dizer ate agora ta falido

Last edited by esdroca2; 1 Week Ago at 12:51 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
esdroca2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
Bman2095
Junior Member
 
7th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2



Recruitment Application
I'm not good at things like this so ill only say what's needed.
Age-15
Gender-Male
Location-America
Belt-7th Dan Black Belt
Favorite mods-Aikido, Greykido, judo, twinswords.
little about myself- My name is Gabriel and I'm a really competitive player. I protect what I care about such as family,friends,My lover,and my Pride.
clans I was in and why I left-Chill,Thunder,Command,Sk1.I left because none of them really fit me well but I have a good mindset with error.
Activity ingame- 8/10
Have you read clan rules and under stand them-Yes.
Discord info- Bman2095#2127
What can you do for the clan?- I'm not to bad of a fighter so I can help in wars, I'm usually in a happy mood so I can help keep the clan lively and alive.
Bman2095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Days Ago   #4
sparta2400
Junior Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 0
Clan: Error



nome: David/sparta2400

idade:15 idades

faixa: 3dan

mods q sou bom: abd,judo,mushu/boxshu,spar obs: nao sou bom em parkour

um pouco sobre mim: sou so um cara que procura mais um pouco no toribash que vamos adimitir que jogar torney sozinho sem amigos e chato ne quero entrar em um clan de alem de me divertir e ajudar todos do clan e ter um objetivo, que e chegar a primeiro

personalidade: amigavel e passiva, as veses exasegaro e meio retardado

atividade in game: 10/10 in forum: 8/10

como me classifico in game: nao gosto de me julgar nem positivamente nem negativamente mais eu sou ate bom, jogo com muito mais ki que eu e mesmo assim eu ganho

discord: spartacus fudidus/6457 skype: kk eae men hehe
kk eae men
sparta2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #5
fluddah
Junior Member
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1
Clan: Team 7



Age-14
Gender-Male
Belt- 2nd Dan Blackbelt
Live in- US(Maine)
Favorite Mods- Judo
About me-I have a killer opener and came back after a 2 year break i have went on multiple 5+ winstreaks in tournament and public judo
Reason of leaving old clan- It went inactive and disbanded,Cant remember name of clan
Activity- 8/10
Understanding and Reading- I have read the fourm post and the rules and understand them
Discord-Fluddah#4057
What i can do for clan- Well im pretty funny so thats a thing, im also pretty freaking good at judo and i can do a bit of akido. Oh also i like to say random cool facts
fluddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #6
Untrue
Junior Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
Clan: Error



Originally Posted by esdroca2 View Post
nome:esdras batista dos santos
Onde eu moro: Salvador-Bahia
Modos favoritos:eartkv2. Boxshu mushu. Xspar. AkidoU
Um pouco sobre min: minha rotina &eacute; acordar fico no pc um pouco e vou pra escola chego da escola almo&ccedil;o e vou pro pc ate a hora de dormi. em vez enquando saio com meus amigos.
Inativide:2
Idade:10
-----
Meu nome: esdras batista dos santos

Idade:10

onde mora: bahia salvador

Skype :E s D r O c A

nickname:esdroca2

belt: 3th dan

bom em :xspar akido boxshu e um ouco de parkour



rencentemente venho jogando bastante e eu gosto de batata e adoro pizza tambem.gosto mt de sair com amigos mas isso em vez enquando q meu pais trabalham e fico sozin em casa ;-;.recentemente fico bastante sozinho em casa em call com amigos.

clan antigo:destiny
motivo por que eu sair:u clan tava falindo ai peguei e sair q dizer ate agora ta falido

You are a Toxic player allot of times

-----
Originally Posted by Bman2095 View Post
I'm not good at things like this so ill only say what's needed.
Age-15
Gender-Male
Location-America
Belt-7th Dan Black Belt
Favorite mods-Aikido, Greykido, judo, twinswords.
little about myself- My name is Gabriel and I'm a really competitive player. I protect what I care about such as family,friends,My lover,and my Pride.
clans I was in and why I left-Chill,Thunder,Command,Sk1.I left because none of them really fit me well but I have a good mindset with error.
Activity ingame- 8/10
Have you read clan rules and under stand them-Yes.
Discord info- Bman2095#2127
What can you do for the clan?- I'm not to bad of a fighter so I can help in wars, I'm usually in a happy mood so I can help keep the clan lively and alive.

You are still in TH....

-----
Originally Posted by sparta2400 View Post
nome: David/sparta2400

idade:15 idades

faixa: 3dan

mods q sou bom: abd,judo,mushu/boxshu,spar obs: nao sou bom em parkour

um pouco sobre mim: sou so um cara que procura mais um pouco no toribash que vamos adimitir que jogar torney sozinho sem amigos e chato ne quero entrar em um clan de alem de me divertir e ajudar todos do clan e ter um objetivo, que e chegar a primeiro

personalidade: amigavel e passiva, as veses exasegaro e meio retardado

atividade in game: 10/10 in forum: 8/10

como me classifico in game: nao gosto de me julgar nem positivamente nem negativamente mais eu sou ate bom, jogo com muito mais ki que eu e mesmo assim eu ganho

discord: spartacus fudidus/6457 skype: kk eae men hehe

Welcome to the clan

-----
Originally Posted by fluddah View Post
Age-14
Gender-Male
Belt- 2nd Dan Blackbelt
Live in- US(Maine)
Favorite Mods- Judo
About me-I have a killer opener and came back after a 2 year break i have went on multiple 5+ winstreaks in tournament and public judo
Reason of leaving old clan- It went inactive and disbanded,Cant remember name of clan
Activity- 8/10
Understanding and Reading- I have read the fourm post and the rules and understand them
Discord-Fluddah#4057
What i can do for clan- Well im pretty funny so thats a thing, im also pretty freaking good at judo and i can do a bit of akido. Oh also i like to say random cool facts

Denied, you told me you wanna join T7 and not Error
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Last edited by Untrue; 4 Days Ago at 04:40 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Untrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #7
zeolyninja
Junior Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 14



my name is jayden but on known as zeolyninja as you can tell I am a black belt i live in N.Y with my mom dad and little brother I am joining because I need a toribash family and friends. I am 13 and a male.

I am goog at abd akkido greykiddo but I can get better and I want your guys help for that reason. I have a discord username- zeolyninja #6077 with a cat as a profile pic
if i don't respond on fourms please msg my discord
if your reading this your to early- said no one ever- zeolyninja
zeolyninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #8
Chirox
Mocro, don't leave bro..
 
I hate CR0VAX Belt
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,280



-Age: 21

-Gender: robot

-Where you live: Romania, Bucharest

-Belt: 20k qi

-Favorite mods: jousting

-A little about yourself: I like marketing, a lot. I am also a Computer Science student in my 3rd year at the best univerisity in my country

-Clans you have been in and reasons of why you left: lucky ones, most members were inactive :C

-activity Ingame (1-10 scale): 2, I only participate in bet servers. I am not very skilleded at the game itself.

-Have you read the CLAN THREAD? *Click 'CLAN THREAD' to go to it* yes

-Do you Understand the Rules?: i guess

-Discord Username and #number (Example Error#0404): dont have one yet. i will make if accepted

-What you can do for the clan. provide some tc, teach you how i market.

pm me if yo are interested in me pls
I AM CODING APPS/GAMES FOR MONEY! CHEAP! PM ME!

Last edited by Chirox; 1 Day Ago at 11:02 PM..
Chirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:27 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game