people playing: 150, servers online: 55, games played: 136,940,175 Top Player: kpokoLOL

  Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic » Gaming Chat
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Aug 5, 2017   #24281
Aiden
NON-EXISTING!
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 56



One of the free loot boxes are guaranteed to give you a skin shard of a champion that you own, the other is guaranteed to give you Ashe & Garen with a skin for one of them.
Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2017   #24282
Vishnu
Forumite
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,874
Clan: Obey



currently climbing in ranked hoping to reach atleast high/mid gold as sion supp

any tips?

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=LittleYogi
bape banging on my chest (fuck thupreme)
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2017   #24283
!TyZi
it is i, tyzerino gambino las vegas marino honda civic
 
donate so i can afford a gucci Belt
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,357



play less normals if you want to go anywhere

TyZi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2017   #24284
Bodhisattva
Elitist
 
Alzheimer Awareness Belt
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,072



TyZi: Any tips for dealing with coming back on snowball champions like Akali?

Hit Level 20! First game with Runes!!!



I'm enjoying this so much. I've never been a OTP, but I love every minute of it. I can feel myself starting to understand the combos, and it frees up so much more time to think about the macro decisions instead of just "Hey how much damage do I do? How do I play this match up?"

In my last 20 games, I went positive 18 out of them, and have had plenty of games like these where I just pop-off. I really really hate jungling as Akali. One because I don't know how and two because no runes and masteries means I am just like.. getting obliterated by the minions. Hoping I only play Top and Mid. The only bad part is when I get banned and have to dodge. That's frustrating. But right now, I'm 24 W 7 L, 4.32 KDA ratio, and ~126 CS which I know is way way too low.

Last edited by Bodhisattva; Aug 6, 2017 at 06:57 AM..
Bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2017   #24285
Leaf
Outsider
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10,168
Clan: Parrot



Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
TyZi: Any tips for dealing with coming back on snowball champions like Akali?

Hit Level 20! First game with Runes!!!



I'm enjoying this so much. I've never been a OTP, but I love every minute of it. I can feel myself starting to understand the combos, and it frees up so much more time to think about the macro decisions instead of just "Hey how much damage do I do? How do I play this match up?"

In my last 20 games, I went positive 18 out of them, and have had plenty of games like these where I just pop-off. I really really hate jungling as Akali. One because I don't know how and two because no runes and masteries means I am just like.. getting obliterated by the minions. Hoping I only play Top and Mid. The only bad part is when I get banned and have to dodge. That's frustrating. But right now, I'm 24 W 7 L, 4.32 KDA ratio, and ~126 CS which I know is way way too low.

either play safe in lane or in teamfights, cc and peel. or try to

http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2017/03/28/persona5-1280-3-1490728399817_400w.jpg

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2017   #24286
!TyZi
it is i, tyzerino gambino las vegas marino honda civic
 
donate so i can afford a gucci Belt
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,357



often times you'll see people say they lost the lane by missing 4 cs and losing a trade rofl, but akali shouldn't snowball until after 6 in the first place. im always up 25-30 cs by managing minions to be just in front of my tower where akali can lose cs or lose health for each cs similarly to fizz. its guranteed setups for ganks too simce shehas to be so far up.. after 6 play back to where she can't reach you with her ult and keep your lead, till she tries to roam and violently spam mia to where shes going. then she loses gold and xp. safe to say if u make it this far ur shit team is gonna die to her until you group and cc her in fights. when i play tf my ult makes it easy to squash her in her w and i peel for my backline that she ults to

she is as easy as a champion like zed or fizz to snowball, and her retard proof kit can be hard to beat if you suck enough to feed her


Last edited by TyZi; Aug 6, 2017 at 08:31 PM..
TyZi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2017   #24287
Bodhisattva
Elitist
 
Alzheimer Awareness Belt
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,072



Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
often times you'll see people say they lost the lane by missing 4 cs and losing a trade rofl, but akali shouldn't snowball until after 6 in the first place. im always up 25-30 cs by managing minions to be just in front of my tower where akali can lose cs or lose health for each cs similarly to fizz. its guranteed setups for ganks too simce shehas to be so far up.. after 6 play back to where she can't reach you with her ult and keep your lead, till she tries to roam and violently spam mia to where shes going. then she loses gold and xp. safe to say if u make it this far ur shit team is gonna die to her until you group and cc her in fights. when i play tf my ult makes it easy to squash her in her w and i peel for my backline that she ults to

she is as easy as a champion like zed or fizz to snowball, and her retard proof kit can be hard to beat if you suck enough to feed her

No I'm sorry, I meant if I'm the Akali and due to say a jungle gank or whatever I'm losing lane by say 15 CS and a kill, I just now hit 6, and if I leave top the bruiser will hard farm and or take turret. How do I get back into it?
Bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2017   #24288
$slicc
SLICK NASTY
 
9th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 73



Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
No I'm sorry, I meant if I'm the Akali and due to say a jungle gank or whatever I'm losing lane by say 15 CS and a kill, I just now hit 6, and if I leave top the bruiser will hard farm and or take turret. How do I get back into it?

depending on the skill level of the opponents it would be difficult. learning how to ward and avoid a gank is useful. i would only ever lose lane if i get counter picked, and if i do, i try to freeze the wave early in the game and get the jungler. often times in lower elo your opponent usually just blindly autos the wave, this causes the wave to push towards your tower. if you freeze it correctly, you can control the lane in such the tower is not hitting the enemy minions, whilst making it difficult for the opponent to get cs, and is highly vulnerable to ganks.

now assuming you just played it wrong, then i would try to take advantage of akali's power spike and gank around level 6. put wards in order to set up picks with your jungler. control wards etc. it also helps to push the wave before leaving the lane. if you were against someone like pantheon honestly you cant do much but pray that your team carries you
FEAR WILL BE PLENTIFUL
DEATH WILL BE BOUNTIFUL
I WILL SPARE NONE OF YOU PEASANTS
slicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2017   #24289
Vishnu
Forumite
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,874
Clan: Obey



i think ornn will be a good support/jg
bape banging on my chest (fuck thupreme)
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2017   #24290
Bodhisattva
Elitist
 
Alzheimer Awareness Belt
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,072



Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Because I do nothing small, and I'm silly, I started a one trick pony account. Decided to play Akali! She's tons of fun, I can go top/mid or even jungle if I accidentally don't get my two picks with her. Binge watching the hell out of Professor Akali to learn her. Overall, just having a blast relearning how to play league without the stress of already being level 30 with all that's changed. Also - I'm starting nursing school in a few weeks, so hey, got the skin.

So Far



Feels weird not having runes and masteries though haha. My CS suffers and I sometimes way overestimate what's going to happen.


...

Oh boy, I just realized I started this account 2 days ago. Well I guess I've been playing too much. Almost level 26, and excitedly enough - I hit Mastery Level 6 today on Akali on this Akali only play.

WOOP WOOP

Bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:33 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game