ES Recruitment Drive
Hello I'm marioju12.
I was in the clan Dragons but i left,because this clan was dead and had bad members.
I want to join the chivarly clan,because i want to develop himself and help in clan to Achieved the best place in the ranking.
Attached Files
cool.rpl (55.5 KB, 4 views)
marioju.rpl (88.5 KB, 4 views)
mariojum,arioju12.rpl (74.1 KB, 3 views)
h.rpl (68.8 KB, 3 views)
best.rpl (63.1 KB, 3 views)
@marioju12
Rejected
Pm for reason
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
I have 1 reason to join this clan I will destroy wapow >=|
Your loss if you don't accept me. As far as I'm concerned I have all the requirements needed. I hate wapow so I would be perfect for the upcoming war tomorrow I will destroy them all and join the fight with you.

Hi! My name's Witherus and this is my application for Chivalry.

ABOUT ME IRL

I'm 15 IRL (turning 16 on 17th March next year) and live in the cit- country of England (so timezone is GMT+0). My most enjoyable hobby is football, or soccer as you may call it. Other hobbies include athletics, video games, chilling. In school, my favorite subject would be PE, as I enjoy sports a lot.

WHY I JOINED

My brother actually showed me this game. It looked pretty fun, so I created an account in 2013 named inferno623, got up to Blue Belt and left. Now I'm back and I'm Black Belt within 5 weeks of restarting.

MY MAIN GOAL IN TORIBASH

My goal in Toribash at first was to achieve 2nd Dan Black Belt, however now I'm thinking about reaching further achievements. Well, you never know, maybe I could be 10th Dan in 3 months :P

PREVIOUS CLANS

[Attack] - It's dead and not many of the clan members were ever online except Konsarris.

MY STYLE OF FIGHTING

I guess my style is a 50/50 mix between aggressive and counteractive. Sometimes I will unleash a snap kick on the opponent and go for the lift out the ring - other times I will use my grabbing skills to attempt to get myself out of danger in a bad situation. I would say I'm better at countering moves such as getting pinned down than being aggressive and kicking them out the ring.

WHY I WANT TO JOIN CHIVALRY

I didn't think I would be joining another clan, but after looking at all these clan wars, it's got me thinking - Toribash isn't as exciting without them and I would love to be in a clan war. The guys there also seem chill and not too angry whenever they lose.

OTHER INFO

My favourite mods are Taekkyon, Boxshu, ABD, Pendulum Jumper, MSDS, and TwinSwords.
I'm extremely active (like NO-LIFE active; on like all day on weekends and play around 60 games standard on a weekend, 30 maybe on a weekday.
My Skype is theunderplexity, and my Discord is Witherus.

P.S. Most of my replays vanished when I reinstalled Toribash, sorry if these ones aren't that good.
Attached Files
Counter yesss.rpl (65.3 KB, 3 views)
Didn't expect that mate.rpl (40.8 KB, 3 views)
Try me, lmao.rpl (48.9 KB, 3 views)
LOL REVERSE.rpl (38.6 KB, 4 views)
DECAP THO.rpl (51.5 KB, 3 views)
ez decap.rpl (44.0 KB, 3 views)
You Spin Me Right Round.rpl (51.9 KB, 3 views)
Dance and Decap (DAD).rpl (87.3 KB, 3 views)
Disrespect.rpl (33.1 KB, 3 views)
Infection.rpl (60.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Blur; Jul 16, 2017 at 06:59 PM.
@Witherus
Rejected.
Pm for reason
Last edited by Mafi; Jul 16, 2017 at 10:52 PM.
Who are you as a person?

I'm a french 16 years old boy who plays a lot of video games and practice fighting sports as well.

Who are you in Toribash ?

I'm a french 16 years old video gamer , i was looking for a really technical game with a lot of posibilities one day and a friend said i should try this game wich i did and now i'm really addicted to this game. With time i wanted to improve more and more to become a "good" player or to have a skill level i could be comfortable with wich is a goal i reached.
After reaching my goal i heard about clans and i now am looking for an active clan with good players who could help me improve and of course i want to be in a clan with people i could have fun with.

Other than Toribash, what other skills do you have?

Like i said earlier i do fighting sports but let's talk a bit more about this.
I started doing fighting sports at the age of 7 when i first discovered boxing and judo thanks to my father , i really enjoyed these things so since then i'm doing more and more different sports and maybe one day i will manage to become an UFC proffesional fighter ?

If you have more to share which weren't asked above, Feel free to.

If i had to tell things about myself the first thing i would tell is how hard my life used to be wich may be the reason why i'm the person i am today.
When i was young at the age of 5 we discovered i had a brain problem wich caused two issues : Epilepsy and hyperactivity these two things caused my life to be really hard because i couldnt really make friends and most of my days we're spent at the hospital.
During 2 years the doctors never managed to cure me but my father who was really sad and mad about this at the time used to do boxing every days at night to calm himself down and forget about all of this and this inspired me. After two years i asked my dad to learn boxing to me he cried and then showed me with tears but a smile on his face and somehow this cured my hyperactivity because i liked this so much i could do this for hours without stopping until i would be so tired i had no choice but sleep , and the doctors managed to cure my epilepsy with time.

Write the list of clans you’ve been in before.

[Attack] They used to do recruting a lot but the clan was inactive wich made me bored.
(Satire) I had a lot of hope joining this one because it was in top 10 clans list but it was just like [Attack] inactive and to top it of everyone was making fun of me in the clan because of my story.

Why do you want to join Chivalry?
I looked at the clan league bracket looked at each clan closely and i thought Chivalry was the most interesting one and the one that fits me the most because it's a serious clan wich is a thing i think is needed for clans to make sure things go well.
@YellowDrug
Accepted
Last edited by Mafi; Jul 31, 2017 at 08:58 AM.
Who are you as a person?

Im Frensh My english Not Very good i have 12 years Old

Who are you in Toribash ?

I have Stats Toribash This day i am Orange Belt I play Mushu , Spar , Akido
I have a lot of imagination for my techniques
I do not insult

Other than Toribash, what other skills do you have?

I play very Soon a roblox I am very constructive
I also play a steam game and Xbox video game console, ps4

If you have more to share which weren't asked above, Feel free

Is there a clan war, Can you give his count to someone of the clan to have Tc

Write the list of clans you’ve been in before.

No other clan

Why do you want to join Chivalry?

Friends, a me and a player, my disciple, I was a good level and I wanted to rejoice a clan I investigated the clan and I found this one

I was inspired by my yellow friends to mark what you said to the disappointed Thank you goodbye

Wallo